[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Redraft trades rejected why?

I signed up for a redraft league and was unable to do it because of a last minute work call-in. It auto-drafted best player available according to its rankings regardless of position needed.

Here's what I got for a team: Standard ppr scoring, no bonuses for 100, 300 etc...

I originally had K.Smith but traded him straight up for VJax.

Mine...

QB:Cutler, Big Ben, Hasslebeck

RB: DeAngelo, Gore, Addai, McClain

WR: Branch, Curtis, Jenkins, VJax, Ouch...

TE: Witten, Keller, Carlson

K: Gostowski

Def: Tampa

His...

QB: Cassel, Pennington

RB: Westbrook, McCoy, F.Taylor, Sproles, L.Washington

WR: Fitz, Marshall, Housh, Maclin, Crabtree, Hey Bey

TE: Gonzo

K. Vinatieri

Def: Ariz.

Originally, I tried to trade Cutler/Witten for Marshall/Housh/Washington - rejected, according to league unfair in his favor

Tried BigBen/Addai/Vjax/Witten for Marshall/Housh/Pennington/Taylor - rejected, according to league unfair in his favor

A trade with another team... Witten for D.Ward/E.Bennett - rejected, according to league unfair in his favor

I see all of these trades as helping me way more than they hurt me. Especially the 2nd trade. I think the other team is worse off after the trade in each case and I am better off yet they reject it saying they are unbalanced in the other guy's favor. Am i nuts here? Or is this just collusion against me bettering my team?

Edited by airupthere67

The current trade we have agreed upon is Witten/Addai for Marshall/Crabtree.

I can't wait to see if it gets rejected. No surprise if it does. No one ever posts any reasons other than one person who is an obviously inexperienced player as the best WR on his team is Harvin.

Completely ridiculous. There is never a reason to reject a trade unless there is obvious collusion. Other teams shouldn't even look at the rosters. A decision to reject a trade should only involve looking at the players being traded. This is a case of weak people that are jealous that they are not making a trade to improve their team. If Im not trading then no one else is either, I am so glad I gave up public leagues years ago.

I wouldn't walk away. Keep trying to make the trades until they pass. But if it angers you so much that your blood pressure rises then by all means walk away. It was only 30 bucks.

It really has become people vetoing because they don't want me to end up dominating their teams.

With a starting lineup of

Cutler

D.Williams

Gore

Marshall

VJax

Crabtree

Keller/Carlson

Gostowski

Tampa

It would probably annihilate the league. This lineup isn't even that great, but it tells you how poorly the others drafted. I've had 17 agreed upon trades that have been rejected by the owners in the league, and i honestly don't think any of them have been lopsided.

Edited by airupthere67

Time to walk away from any league that tries to do this. If they want to run your team, let them. You don't need the aggravation...

I'll reiterate my earlier post...

17 rejected trades? And you are still in the league?

I'm just wondering if there is a general no trade clause in the system until August or something like that. Perhaps there is a default that the Admin. needs to change in order to let anyone trade this early. The message you are posting sounds like just a general message to give some reason as to why it was denied.

Completely ridiculous. There is never a reason to reject a trade unless there is obvious collusion. Other teams shouldn't even look at the rosters. A decision to reject a trade should only involve looking at the players being traded. This is a case of weak people that are jealous that they are not making a trade to improve their team. If Im not trading then no one else is either, I am so glad I gave up public leagues years ago.

I wouldn't walk away. Keep trying to make the trades until they pass. But if it angers you so much that your blood pressure rises then by all means walk away. It was only 30 bucks.

Amen.