[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Trade Help

Jacobs, Chamers, Moore, Sheffler for Choice, Fitz, Shanicoe

Points Scoring:

10 rush yards- 1 pt

10 rec yards- 1 pt

TD- 5 pts

Any help would be helpful.

My Team

Edwards, Trent BUF QB - 9

Fitzpatrick, Ryan BUF QB - 9

Kitna, Jon DAL QB - 6

Kolb, Kevin PHI QB - 4

McNabb, Donovan PHI QB - 4

Booker, Lorenzo PHI RB - 4

Choice, Tashard DAL RB - 6

Hightower, Tim ARI RB - 4

Darren McFadden OAK RB - 9

Justin Fargas OAK RB - 9

Ryan Grant GBP RB - 5

Weaver, Leonard PHI RB - 4

Brown, Reggie PHI WR - 4

Curtis, Kevin PHI WR (P) - 4

Laveranues Coles WR CIN - 8

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR - 4

Jenkins, Michael ATL WR - 4

Jones, Brandon SFO WR - 6

Northcutt, Dennis JAC WR - 7

Parrish, Roscoe BUF WR (P) - 9

Fasano, Anthony MIA TE - 6

McMichael, Randy STL TE (Q) - 9

Shiancoe, Visanthe MIN TE - 9

Not a troller.

FYI...... After a good bit of league debate the DWill deal was overturned in the best interest of the original DWill owner and the league. Both of the involved owners agreed to rescind the deal.

Not a troller.

FYI...... After a good bit of league debate the DWill deal was overturned in the best interest of the original DWill owner and the league. Both of the involved owners agreed to rescind the deal.

In the best interests of the DWill owner? You mean the one who pulled the trigger? A league can not and should not overturn a bad trade unless collusion is proven (and over the years, we've all had MANY discussions on how hard that is). Leagues cannot police stupid trades and should never try to.

The only "best interest" that was being protected was that of the owners not involved in the deal who were pissed off. I know my opinion was not asked for and I am not trying to ruffle feathers, but bad, bad job IMO.

Somewhat of a newbie league.

They did a league vote on overturning trades. I am not a fan of it! That said.... they have had a # of problems with very unbalanced trades in the past. For a while they were using a commissioner approval deal that was unacceptable. This is kind of the lesser of 2 evils.

I took on this league as almost a side project and at times question that decision.

I'm assuming that you took on this project as a favor to a friend or something. Perhaps to share your knowledge of FF with newbies?

Cuz I have to imagine that it can't be a challenge for someone with your experience. You'd get bored quickly. Well, I hope they at least learn something from you.

I think any league is a challenge to a certain extent.

I am trying a few things differently with the team I have than I do with other leagues I am in. At $25 for entry I figured what would it hurt to take a different look at things.

The league has several younger guys in it which is fine but at times can be frustrating. Overall it is a good bunch of guys so......

I must say...you gave him quite a better deal for D.Will than the other trade was.

New Orleans Sinners gave up:

Slaton, Steve HOU RB

Clayton, Michael TBB WR

PsuFan7 gave up:

Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB

I still think that D-Will is better than Slaton, but at least they are comparable.

I must say...you gave him quite a better deal for D.Will than the other trade was.

New Orleans Sinners gave up:

Slaton, Steve HOU RB

Clayton, Michael TBB WR

PsuFan7 gave up:

Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB

I still think that D-Will is better than Slaton, but at least they are comparable.

Thanks,

I still can't understand why he was so adiment about getting rid of DWill. I know I am happy to have him.

Comparable in that they're both RBs in the NFL?

In most FF re-drafts, they're separated by a full round. Clayton is a throw-in. That deal sucked. Not collusion, probably, but I wouldn't be a happy owner if that had gone down in my league.

And with the recent news that JStew's ankle is having issues? Wow.

What can I say. I am one of the owners in this deal.

No collusion I can promise you. The other owner was fielding several offers for DWill and had his mind made up that he was dealing him to somebody.

I asked him if he liked Slaton and he told me he had been trying to get him before I did.

He wanted another WR for his team so I threw one in to try to even the deal up a bit. He accepted the offer. End of story!

I just joined the same league this year and I thought the original trade for DWill was insane, so I suggested the ability for owners to vote and veto trades. The trade was reversed and I think tbimm's trade is at least better. It's getting to the point with some teams in this league where there are major balance issues and one owner has 4 of the top 10 receivers and 2 of the top 10 RBs along with the top QB (sorry Max). No idea why some owners are trying to dump DWill, but I sure as hell wouldn't

I just joined the same league this year and I thought the original trade for DWill was insane, so I suggested the ability for owners to vote and veto trades. The trade was reversed and I think tbimm's trade is at least better. It's getting to the point with some teams in this league where there are major balance issues and one owner has 4 of the top 10 receivers and 2 of the top 10 RBs along with the top QB (sorry Max). No idea why some owners are trying to dump DWill, but I sure as hell wouldn't

Actually you threatened to quit the league if something wasn't done. I understand where you were coming from but to be honest I voted in favor of the league vote deal to keep you in the league. It seems we are starting to get a few guys into the league who have some knowledge and i wasn't interested in losing one over how the trades were processed as long as we got away from what they WERE doing.

I think the next time I get bored..... Instead of looking for a new league to try things out in.... I will just jerk off!

:wacko:

Yeah, I was fully prepared to quit and threatened to do so. I mean, the trading is/was getting so far out of hand it was ridiculous. I appreciate the fact that you backed me even if you didn't necessarily agree. I just felt strongly something had to be done - ideally people don't do such one sided trades at all and it's hands off but there's a point where I can't take anymore lol. Good lookin' out

what's so special about this league that y'all would put up with such annoyance?

For me? Nothing really.

The dues are already paid and I just want to see how my alternative plan works out.