[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnson for Colston/Edwards - Dynasty

kiyoshi

I recenly have had some back and forth talk about getting AJ for Colston and Edwards. Overall I have a solid team with 4 top notch WR. I also own Fitz and Marshall. I'm trying to figure out what I'd need in return to make this thing a good trade. As of now we have thrown around the 2010 1st and the 2.3 for this years rookie draft. I would actually need a better bye week WR if I did this so Jordy Nelson's name has been tossed out there also.

I recenly have had some back and forth talk about getting AJ for Colston and Edwards. Overall I have a solid team with 4 top notch WR. I also own Fitz and Marshall. I'm trying to figure out what I'd need in return to make this thing a good trade. As of now we have thrown around the 2010 1st and the 2.3 for this years rookie draft. I would actually need a better bye week WR if I did this so Jordy Nelson's name has been tossed out there also.

If you can get AJ for Colston and Edwards, you do it. Is the other guy REALLY gonna give you more?!?

Colston has had multiple knee procedures and Edwards drops more balls than puberty.

How many WRs can you start?

If you are getting AJ PLUS picks, then this is an easy pull the trigger.

If you are just getting AJ for the two, then IMO it is a fair deal and lineup requirements come in to play, such as who steps in for Edwards at WR/Flex, etc.