[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade proposal...need your thoughts

16 Team Man's league. 3 Keepers. Only 1 Keeper per position. High performance scoring with PPR.

My keepers: Brees / Gore / Andre Johnson

I also have Bowe, whom I'm trying to trade.

Trade Proposal:

Give: Gore / Bowe

Get: MJD / 1.05

Everyone with me so far? I can't keep Bowe, so I'm trying to upgrade at RB. I'll be happy to keep Gore if things don't pan out, he's a top 10 RB, but since I can't keep Bowe, it seems like a waste not to make a move.

The team I'm trying to deal with needs a WR so it seems like it's all good.

Thoughts? Getting too little? Giving too much?

That should be all the information you need. Just ask if you need something else.

Appreciated.

16 Team Man's league. 3 Keepers. Only 1 Keeper per position. High performance scoring with PPR.

My keepers: Brees / Gore / Andre Johnson

I also have Bowe, whom I'm trying to trade.

Trade Proposal:

Give: Gore / Bowe

Get: MJD / 1.05

Everyone with me so far? I can't keep Bowe, so I'm trying to upgrade at RB. I'll be happy to keep Gore if things don't pan out, he's a top 10 RB, but since I can't keep Bowe, it seems like a waste not to make a move.

The team I'm trying to deal with needs a WR so it seems like it's all good.

Thoughts? Getting too little? Giving too much?

That should be all the information you need. Just ask if you need something else.

Appreciated.

Sounds like a great deal for you. You can't keep Bowe anyway. MJD > Gore. and you get 1.5.

You start the draft with Brees / MJD / AJ. No other owner will be able to top that.

Edited by spider321

Love the MJD trade. That is the essence of a keeper league offseason trade. You improve at little to no cost to your self. If the Gore/Bowe for MJD/1st rounder is on the table, take it.

As to the dea lfor his second pick.... yes... his 3rd pick... yes. It is costing you nothing to improve from Gore to MJD in a PPR league, and to boot you are adding a relatively early pick.

+1

A pick is serious icing on the cake.

This is how I view the trade:

MJD + Roy Williams

-for-

Gore + Bowe

I think I might rather have MJD + RW.

I am confused by this. he has Andre Johnson so what will he do with Roy Williams?

On to the real question. Like BC said take any draft pick in that trade.

I am confused by this. he has Andre Johnson so what will he do with Roy Williams?

On to the real question. Like BC said take any draft pick in that trade.

I believe Opie's point was from the other owners perspective, as he would essentially be trading MJD and dropping Roy W. ( because u can only keep 3 players) to keep Gore and Bowe. So if its me , I stay with MJD and RW, as I dont think Bowe is as big an upgrade ( and possibly no upgrade) from Roy and that MJD is definitely an upgrade over Gore.

I believe Opie's point was from the other owners perspective, as he would essentially be trading MJD and dropping Roy W. ( because u can only keep 3 players) to keep Gore and Bowe. So if its me , I stay with MJD and RW, as I dont think Bowe is as big an upgrade ( and possibly no upgrade) from Roy and that MJD is definitely an upgrade over Gore.

Yup. Thankfully, many owners don;t think this way so it is possible to eally make some "fair" on paper trades that benefit you extremely.