[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need advice

ajfalcone

Hey guys Im starting a new Dynasty this year and contemplating starting two quarterbacks for the flex position. What are your thoughts on the pros and cons of starting two qbs. The league already boasts qbs with high points 6 points per td, 1 point every 20 yds thrown. So with this in mind top qbs will be very valuable. your thoughts thx.

The scoring system does very little to affect QB values, but, adding QBs to the mix of the flex is one way to definitely increase their value. Take a look at the scoring by position once you get past the required starters. If the Qbs score similarly to the RBs and WRs, then it adds a legitimate option to the flex spot. If they score well above the other positions, which they most likely will, just realize that grabbing a 2nd QB early would be a primary strategy.

The scoring system does very little to affect QB values, but, adding QBs to the mix of the flex is one way to definitely increase their value. Take a look at the scoring by position once you get past the required starters. If the Qbs score similarly to the RBs and WRs, then it adds a legitimate option to the flex spot. If they score well above the other positions, which they most likely will, just realize that grabbing a 2nd QB early would be a primary strategy.

Well looking at last years top scores on our mfl league, and my league scoring will be similar. Top 8 were qb from Brees to McNabb then two rbs, then two wrs and then it alternates between the three positions. So qbs will be the highest scoring position in my league by far. Im not sure I want to make qbs the premium position, usually prefer the rb to be king of drafts.

My question is.................... people in two qb leagues. Do you like the dynamics of flexing two qbs which makes scoring higher. thx

Well looking at last years top scores on our mfl league, and my league scoring will be similar. Top 8 were qb from Brees to McNabb then two rbs, then two wrs and then it alternates between the three positions. So qbs will be the highest scoring position in my league by far. Im not sure I want to make qbs the premium position, usually prefer the rb to be king of drafts.

My question is.................... people in two qb leagues. Do you like the dynamics of flexing two qbs which makes scoring higher. thx

Imho 2 QB leagues suck. Why decide who wins based "solely" on QB's?

QB's already account for too much of the scoring in most formats. Why make it worse by adding another?

Edited by spider321

QB's already account for too much of the scoring in most formats. Why make it worse by adding another?

True that!!!

Ive decided no against two qbs. It would be too top heavy and the other positions would not almost factor in the scoring anymore.

Yet they generally account for least of the value (other than kickers and most D's). Quite a quandary.