[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where's the Governor?

Ursa Majoris

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm of the mindset that I don't care if I don't know where my Governor is every single moment of every single day. If the dude wants to get his freak on in Argentina, then I guess just drop off the keys to the State with the Lieutenant Governor before you hit the road.

It was reported on local news that his wife didn't know where he was. :wacko:

He probably had himself a good cry in a log cabin. His state is running near dead last compared to other states and where his Supreme Court overruled what he thought was his absolute ruling.

We should have known he'd be in Argentina. :D

He needed to unwind after refusing government money to help unemployed S Carolinians.

That's hard work you know. :wacko:

So when does the gay lover emerge? He is a republican you know.

I guess I'm of the mindset that I don't care if I don't know where my Governor is every single moment of every single day. If the dude wants to get his freak on in Argentina, then I guess just drop off the keys to the State with the Lieutenant Governor before you hit the road.

Pretty much my take too.

http://cbs2.com/national/mark.sanford.disa....2.1057514.html

'Missing' S.C. Gov. Asks For Forgiveness

Mark Sanford's Office Said He Was Hiking When He Really Went To ArgentinaATLANTA (AP)

South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford apologizes to his wife and staff after disappearing on a mystery trip to Argentina.

Sanford also admitted to being unfaithful to his wife.

http://cbs2.com/national/mark.sanford.disa....2.1057514.html

'Missing' S.C. Gov. Asks For Forgiveness

Mark Sanford's Office Said He Was Hiking When He Really Went To ArgentinaATLANTA (AP)

South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford apologizes to his wife and staff after disappearing on a mystery trip to Argentina.

Sanford also admitted to being unfaithful to his wife.

If he was a Democrat, it would be a resume enhancement...

Two in the last week. A big deal to many of the holier-than-thou brigade that make up the GOP base but a resounding "so what?" from me.

Not that big of a deal for me either, but it cost him any chance of the Republican nomination.

Republicans are funny.

So when does the gay lover emerge? He is a republican you know.

I knew this was coming....

If he was a Democrat, it would be a resume enhancement...

You guys were asking for it. Can't we leave the donkey and elephant out of a few of these threads? There are morans (or at least moranic things that happen) in both parties. Tailgates aren't usually the place to talk politics anyways. Just throwing an idea out here, but let's just make fun of stupid people or discuss the crazy things that go on (you know, without trying to put one party above another). :wacko:

Edited by Square

Not that big of a deal for me either, but it cost him any chance of the Republican nomination.

Yeah and for all we know he might have made a great president. Almost all the greats that have been and gone had skeletons in the closet. I just think that whole "moral virtue" thing is baloney and without relevance to potential presidential performance.

Yeah and for all we know he might have made a great president. Almost all the greats that have been and gone had skeletons in the closet. I just think that whole "moral virtue" thing is baloney and without relevance to potential presidential performance.

Yep. To me the bigger issue was disappearing without a trace. That in itself is relevant to his job as the leader of a state and a potential leader of a nation. Poor judgment. We had the "runaway bride". Now we have the runaway gov.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe