[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did I do with this very early redraft?

1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1Te, 1D, 1K, No flex

PPR, 4pt Passing TD's, No bonuses for 100 or 300 and no defensive yardage bonuses.

I thought the 1st round of this draft was interesting...

MJD, Turner, Fitz, Forte, A.P., A.J., SJax, Gore, DeAngelo, Moss, Megatron, L.T.

I honestly thought I was going to get Peterson at 6. I took AJ at 1.06 because I just had problems with taking this core of underachieving RB's in round 1. L.T. at 1.12 I would have done.

I picked 6th overall.

1. Andre Johnson

2. Roddy White

3. Dwayne Bowe

4. Knowshon Moreno

5. Darren McFadden

6. Donovan McNabb

7. Cedric Benson

8. Owen Daniels

9. Ben Roethlisberger

10. Earl Bennett

11. Vikings

12. Anthony Fasano

13. Bernard Scott

14. Justin Gage

15. Michael Bush

16. Nate Kaeding

My thoughts are that I'm stacked at WR, pretty solid at all other positions except for RB. I wasn't too upset about having Moreno/McFadden/Benson. So what do you think?

Edited by airupthere67

1. Andre Johnson -- Don't hate it, but I don't love it. If I were in your position, I would have taken SJax. Happily. Or taken LT. Okay, so maybe I don't like it like I thought I did.

2. Roddy White -- Nice.

3. Dwayne Bowe -- Like it. Watch him put up Top 10 numbers and let everyone in your league know about it.

4. Knowshon Moreno -- Catches, Runs, Blocks, and plays the Chiefs and Raiders twice each...what else can you ask for.

5. Darren McFadden -- love it. many people are down on him. in the 5th he's great value in PPR. oh, and he also plays the Chiefs and Broncos twice.

6. Donovan McNabb -- A top 5 QB in the 6th? All day, every day.

7. Cedric Benson -- eh. he'll shine or shyte. but we'll know sooner than later.

8. Owen Daniels -- very very good. top 5 TE in ppr. mmmmmmm...tasty.

9. Ben Roethlisberger -- solid back up. i might have gone in a different direction here. another upside RB like Mendenhall maybe...

10. Earl Bennett -- upside WR.

11. Vikings -- too early for a defense for me. but to each his own.

12. Anthony Fasano -- NO! :wacko: Why draft a BU TE? why? especially someone that would possibly be available on the WW. was Carlson available?

13. Bernard Scott -- like it. upside.

14. Justin Gage -- i don't see the upside with him that i do with Nicks. is Nicks on the WW? go get him.

15. Michael Bush -- handcuff / timeshare...solid pick.

16. Nate Kaeding -- a kicker by any other name, would still be a kicker.

Overall, I'd give it a solid B. You'll be competitive every week, but your depth is kinda weak.

As I'm sure you found out, taking one position twice, much the less three times, in a row really limits your draft strategy options later on. but you seemed to work through it.

Edited by i suck at fantasy football

Nicks was gone in the 8th round. Didn't think he'd go that high. I figure if Bennett takes off by chance or big ben has a big game, I'll try and move them for another RB. Took Scott in case Benson poopys the bed. Took Bush in case DMC goes down.

As long as Moreno doesn't get hurt, and seeing as though it seems reasonable to say that I've got Oakland's backfield and Cincy's backfield locked down, I was thinking I was pretty decent at RB.

Truthfully, I just wanted to see what would happen if I drafted a really top notch WR core 1-2-3 like that.

Thanks for the opinions at each spot.