[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marvin Harrison to the Vikings?

tazinib1

If he was still considered by NFL teams to be a player capable of making some kind of impact, you'd think HOU, JAX, or TEN would have snapped him up to not only serve as a starting WR, which each of these teams has a need for, but also to pick his brain regarding the Colts.

I'm skeptical that he still can make that kind of contribution on the field.

If he was still considered by NFL teams to be a player capable of making some kind of impact, you'd think HOU, JAX, or TEN would have snapped him up to not only serve as a starting WR, which each of these teams has a need for, but also to pick his brain regarding the Colts.

I'm skeptical that he still can make that kind of contribution on the field.

Meh, they might have gone after him but just didn't want to meet his salary demands. :wacko: Wasn't that why the colts released him, he didn't want a well-deserved pay-cut?

By the way, i think I heard this rumor came from Charley Walters so you can pretty much disregard it. (I can't open the link at work.)

Yep, it was in the "Don't Print That" section of his column, so you have a 99.99% chance of it never happening.