[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Johnson or Jones?

soulfly

I just joined a keeper league and I have six players I would like to keep, but I can only keep five. Pretty standard scoring, no PPR. My question is......Who do you believe will have the better year? Thomas Jones or Larry Johnson? I am really back and forth on this. I think that Jones will have to run a lot in NY this year but will also have to share a lot of carries. I don't think Johnson will have to share a lot of carries, but you never know what he's going to do? Anyway, any help with this decision will be much appreciated.

I have to know by next week. I can keep four if I choose, but that will just get me an extra pick at the end of the draft, and I have to think that they are both worth keeping over getting a late round pick. I just can't figure out which would be the best. I think LJ will share less, but you never know what kind of attitude or problems he is going to have. The Jets will have to run a bunch, but will Jones get the bulk of the carries? This is a hard one. Thank you for your reply.

What other players are you keeping, who are you not considering (never know, may be a guy worth considering), and what are your starting lineup requirements?

For the simple question asked, I think LJ is the answer, not necessarily for this year, but I think he still has some left in the tank and if he gets into a better situation, he could get back to fantasy relevance fairly quickly.

What other players are you keeping, who are you not considering (never know, may be a guy worth considering), and what are your starting lineup requirements?

For the simple question asked, I think LJ is the answer, not necessarily for this year, but I think he still has some left in the tank and if he gets into a better situation, he could get back to fantasy relevance fairly quickly.

I didn't put the team together. I took the team over. I am also keeping Barber, Lynch, Calvin Johnson, and Witten. Since we can start three RBs with the flex, I need to keep one of Johnson or Jones. I think they will both do pretty well. There are no other players worth keeping on my team. Next best would be Coles or Holt. I am hoping to pick up a nice rookie RB that will work out so I can keep him next year. I don't see Jones or Johnson being worth keeping after this year, most likely.

I don't usually have such a hard decision to make, but I see them as being very close.

Thanks for the help.