[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you shave your head...

detlef

Oster Star Teq clippers

Dude, money well spent. When you think about how much money you save not going to the barber, it's pretty easy to rationalize spending a bit more for your clippers and man are they nice.

I've tried plenty and most sucked for a variety of reasons. These are by far the closest shave and are totally effortless. With others, if I let my hair go a bit too long, I need to make a pass with the blade set to a longer cut and then go back through or it rips my freaking hairs out and hurts like hell. My "hair" was about that long this time and this baby just buzzed right through.

Just sayin'.

Oster Star Teq clippers

Dude, money well spent. When you think about how much money you save not going to the barber, it's pretty easy to rationalize spending a bit more for your clippers and man are they nice.

I've tried plenty and most sucked for a variety of reasons. These are by far the closest shave and are totally effortless. With others, if I let my hair go a bit too long, I need to make a pass with the blade set to a longer cut and then go back through or it rips my freaking hairs out and hurts like hell. My "hair" was about that long this time and this baby just buzzed right through.

Just sayin'.

I have no originality in with my lifelong hairdos.

When I turned 17, I started growing my hair long. In my senior pics, I had a stylish mullet via Adam Sandler in the Wedding Singer. At 18ish, during my high school graduation, I had braids via Perry Farrel. From 19-23 I had straight long hair (thank you braids) to my mid back at one single length. I refer to this period of time as my salad days.

At 24, I decided my long hair had to go. Saw a picture of Flea (RHCP) with a shaved hair do and thought it seemed like a good alternative. Buzzed it, still enjoyed the salad days for a couple more years as almost all the other rock stars starting cutting their hair short.

Gone to a few stylists over the the last 15 years in trying to get a more professional looking doo....problem is my hair is so lovely thick it looks funny with any kind of growth. My girlfriend/wife of the last 17 years buzzes my hair with a #3 razor every few weeks. It's cheap.