[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex allows for 2 QBs

I am in a non-PPR league, but allows for 2 flex that could be QB, RB, WR, or TE. Seems to me that two solid QBs starting would rock, compared to 3 RB (2 normal) or 4 WR (3 normal). Question is when to I grab my QBs to ensure I get two good starters. Normally I have wanted until rounds 5-8 to get QBs but I am thinking I need to pull the trigger earlier, like 2-4. Any thoughts advice on both starting 2 QBs and drafting 2 QBs. (QBs get 4 pts for passing TD, and 2 pt per 25 yards passing, RB WR get 6 points, and 1 pt per every 10 yards)

What sort of points do QB10-20 score compared to the RBs/WRs that you would be considering for the flex. When considering the flex is the only time you look at gross points scored instead of "value" points, so assuming the scoring is standard, you get put in an interersting dilemma where the generic rules of Qbs hoding very little value are true when looking at the QB position, but they likely hold very good value when looking at the flex spot, so you get put in a balancing game of giving up value early on by drafting a QB early in order to draft a second quality QB to be used in the flex which ideally gives you a greater return in value than you gave up by passing on the RB/WR choices early in the draft.

I am in a non-PPR league, but allows for 2 flex that could be QB, RB, WR, or TE. Seems to me that two solid QBs starting would rock, compared to 3 RB (2 normal) or 4 WR (3 normal). Question is when to I grab my QBs to ensure I get two good starters. Normally I have wanted until rounds 5-8 to get QBs but I am thinking I need to pull the trigger earlier, like 2-4. Any thoughts advice on both starting 2 QBs and drafting 2 QBs. (QBs get 4 pts for passing TD, and 2 pt per 25 yards passing, RB WR get 6 points, and 1 pt per every 10 yards)

Wow... so QBs really get 1 pt for every 12.5 yards passing vs. 1 pt for every 10 yards rush/rec. I was going to so some math but it's not really worth it, I mean

QB with 2000 pass yards & 15 TDs = 220 pts (Double that by a tier 1 QB = 440 pts)

RB/WR with 1000 rush/rec yards & 10 TDs = 160 pts

So a mediocre QB will outperform a really good RB/WR, by all means get 2 QBs man.

Good Luck