[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Johnson for Reggie Wayne in a redraft?

PPR league with otherwise standard scoring. 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1Def

My Roster:

McNabb, Favre

MJD, Moreno, F.Jones, A.Bradshaw, L.Maroney

Wayne, Bowe, Marshall, Avery, E.Bennett

Winslow, Z.Miller

Elam

Arizona

His Roster:

P.Manning, Palmer

Peterson, C.Johnson, Wells, Addai

Edwards, Desean Jackson, Crabtree, Chambers

Shockey, Pettigrew

Vinatieri, Crosby

Vikings, Eagles

]He offered me Chris Johnson for Reggie Wayne. I turned it down on the idea that I can have Moreno at RB2 with Wayne on the team or CJ at RB2 without Wayne. Plus it makes my 4th round pick (Moreno) a back up. Did I make the right decision? I know that I can offer the trade to him and he'll accept it if you think I made the wrong choice.

Another note: How many people take 2 Kickers, 2 TE's, and 2 Defenses???

I almost never take a second kicker in a draft. Depending on how the draft flows, I might not take a second TE or DEF.

It would also depend on your roster requirements and your waiver/free agent process. ( ie limited add/drops )

The thought on the RB depth was that I figure on Jacobs or Barber getting hurt. Either of which gives me a real solid 3rd RB. Maroney was a 14th round flier. He's still the most talented RB in New England right?

I forgot to mention that I had the 5th pick in this league. Can't believe I got MJD at 5 in a ppr. Believe it or not, dude with #1 took Fitzgerald. I've never seen a WR taken 1st. Not even after Moss's amazing year in 07.

He's now made a 2nd offer. Chris Johnson/Desean Jackson for Wayne/Felix Jones. This seems like it doesn't hurt me as much and gives me a stud RB group and would leave me with Bowe, Marshall, D.Jackson, Avery, E.Bennett. I think that's pretty solid. I am tempted by the looks of MJD, CJ, Moreno at RB. I countered him without declining his offer. My counter was the same trade except swapping arizona for philly.

Is this deal better and good enough to go for?

Edited by airupthere67

He's now made a 2nd offer. Chris Johnson/Desean Jackson for Wayne/Felix Jones. This seems like it doesn't hurt me as much and gives me a stud RB group and would leave me with Bowe, Marshall, D.Jackson, Avery, E.Bennett. I think that's pretty solid. I am tempted by the looks of MJD, CJ, Moreno at RB. I countered him without declining his offer. My counter was the same trade except swapping arizona for philly.

Is this deal better and good enough to go for?

This does leave you with a nice RB core and is extremely tempting. Losing Wayne would be a little blow, but you still have a decent WR group. I say it's a good trade that will definitely work in your favor.