[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To keep Royal or D. Jackson?

Keeper league with PPR scoring, I can keep either Royal or D. Jackson. Both were WW pick-ups and will count as my 16th pick:) I really like Royal & want to keep him but with McDaniels screwing everything up in Denver I don't know, espicially if Marshall leaves, but if he stays I could see Royal being in the Welker role in McDaniels offense & that would rock since I think he has more talent than Welker (speed at least). But everyone is pretty high on Jackson breaking out this year as well. My other keepers are Greg Jennings, Aaron Rodgers, Roddy White, got my QB & WR's in place just gotta get some RB's!! Any advice will be appreciated, thanks!

Keeper league with PPR scoring, I can keep either Royal or D. Jackson. Both were WW pick-ups and will count as my 16th pick:) I really like Royal & want to keep him but with McDaniels screwing everything up in Denver I don't know, espicially if Marshall leaves, but if he stays I could see Royal being in the Welker role in McDaniels offense & that would rock since I think he has more talent than Welker (speed at least). But everyone is pretty high on Jackson breaking out this year as well. My other keepers are Greg Jennings, Aaron Rodgers, Roddy White, got my QB & WR's in place just gotta get some RB's!! Any advice will be appreciated, thanks!

Keep Royal. Marshall could be out of Denver as soon as this season boosting Royal's value even more. And i'm not sure what so many people see in Jackson anyway. The guy can't even cross the goal line without acting like and idiot and he scored all of 2 td's last season. Now add Maclin to the mix and and healthy Westbrook and there is a good chance DeSean doesn't even repeat last years performance.

Keep Royal. Marshall could be out of Denver as soon as this season boosting Royal's value even more. And i'm not sure what so many people see in Jackson anyway. The guy can't even cross the goal line without acting like and idiot and he scored all of 2 td's last season. Now add Maclin to the mix and and healthy Westbrook and there is a good chance DeSean doesn't even repeat last years performance.

I agree about keeping Royal, but not for the same reasons. Royal will be a Wes Welker type PPR boom this year.