[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade help & who to Drop.

BAKE

Performance league.

.1 pt per 1 yd rushing & receiving.

6 pts per td.

.5 pts per 1 yd.

Ryan Grant for

Darren Mcfadden & Willie Parker

Our draft is not until Aug., and we can keep up to 8 players, but lose a rd per draft pick.

My keepers where before the offer was: Brees. Colston. Wayne. Holmes. Ginn Jr. Whitten. Grant. Addai.

Do I make the Trade or stay put?

If I make the trade who do I Drop: Ted Ginn Jr or Addai?

Performance league.

6 pts per td.

.5 pts per 1 yd.

Ryan Grant for

Our draft is not until Aug., and we can keep up to 8 players, but lose a rd per draft pick.

My keepers where before the offer was: Brees. Colston. Wayne. Holmes. Ginn Jr. Whitten. Grant. Addai.

It's impossible for me to say because I don't know what other rb's you have. And that matters because if Grant is your #3 instead of your #2 rb I'd say make the deal because McFadden does at least have a lot more upside than does Grant and even if Parker doesn't return to form he could still have good value. If you are counting on Grant as your #2 however you might want to consider playing it safe and keeping Grant. I wouldn't play it safe though even if Grant was my 2 I would trade him straight up for McFadden honestly. You win leagues by taking chances and finding more players that drastically exceed expectations than anybody else. In my opinion Grant is not somebody who is likely to drastically exceed expectations but McFadden at least has a 50% chance of being a difference maker in leagues this year.

It's impossible for me to say because I don't know what other rb's you have. And that matters because if Grant is your #3 instead of your #2 rb I'd say make the deal because McFadden does at least have a lot more upside than does Grant and even if Parker doesn't return to form he could still have good value. If you are counting on Grant as your #2 however you might want to consider playing it safe and keeping Grant. I wouldn't play it safe though even if Grant was my 2 I would trade him straight up for McFadden honestly. You win leagues by taking chances and finding more players that drastically exceed expectations than anybody else. In my opinion Grant is not somebody who is likely to drastically exceed expectations but McFadden at least has a 50% chance of being a difference maker in leagues this year.

His OP has who his keepers are. Grant would be his #1 back unless you have Addai over him. I don't.

Performance league.

6 pts per td.

.5 pts per 1 yd.

Ryan Grant for

Question: What pick do you get back if you do not keep 8 players? How many teams are likely to keep 8 players? Basically, what pick overall in the draft would you likely get if you kept less than 8?

What are your starting lineup requirements? I ask because while Ginn has good upside, given your relative weakness at RB, it may benefit you to toss him back, get an earlier pick, and have a better shot at grabbing an RB that could help you more this year and/or long term.