[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Ben in trouble

alchico

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if he is a groper or goes beyond that but am pretty sur the guy makes some bad decisions off the field as far as the situations he puts himself in to. Nearly kills himself on a bike with no helmet. Dodged the sexual assault charge at the hotel. This new charge stems from a college bar in Georgia if I am not mistaken. The guy is cool as ice on the field but needs to grow the hell up a little. He is the face of a proud franchise.

Not sure if he is a groper or goes beyond that but am pretty sur the guy makes some bad decisions off the field as far as the situations he puts himself in to. Nearly kills himself on a bike with no helmet. Dodged the sexual assault charge at the hotel. This new charge stems from a college bar in Georgia if I am not mistaken. The guy is cool as ice on the field but needs to grow the hell up a little. He is the face of a proud franchise.

"Dodged the sexual assault charge at the hotel."

What if it never happened? Likewise this time too?

When Leinart had his picture posted doing funnels with these skanky college chicks people questioned it. I know partying with hot college girls should be viewed as a perk. I know it is the average Joes dream but when you have the bullseye on you that pro athletes have , you need to be smart in regards to the company you keep and the situations you put yourself in. He doesnt seem to avoid the hornets nest very well

He's still a jackass for putting himself in a situation where some broad could claim he did something. He's got to realize that in signing a contract and becoming a 100 million dollar man that he also became a target.

He's still a jackass for putting himself in a situation where some broad could claim he did something. He's got to realize that in signing a contract and becoming a 100 million dollar man that he also became a target.

He should live in a monastery then?

He's still a jackass for putting himself in a situation where some broad could claim he did something.

This day and age that could mean nothing more than saying hi to a girl. Should he become a hermit and not make contact with the outside world?

ETA: - didn't see Ursa's post before I posted.

Edited by bushwacked

He should live in a monastery then?

This day and age that could mean nothing more than saying hi to a girl. Should he become a hermit and not make contact with the outside world?

ETA: - didn't see Ursa's post before I posted.

Big difference between living in a monastery and being nearly 30 and hanging out in college bars. When you sign a contract for 100 million dollars you're no longer a regular guy. You have to be smart enough to know that you're a target, and you have to be smart enough to not put yourself into bad situations... Like riding a motorcycle without a helmet... Or being the creepy old guy at a college bar, and going into a bathroom with a co-ed. I don't care how hot this chick is, but the guy has to be smart enough to control his hormones and realize that banging a chick in a bar leaves the possibility for something like this to happen. If they had intercourse, all she has to say is that she told him to stop and he didn't. He should know this. I was listening to ESPNradio and they were talking about how this girl went straight from the bar to authorities...

I'm not passing judgment on the guy on potential sexual assult. I'll wait for more facts to come out, but with the guys history, regardless if the previous actions were thrown out, he has to be smarter than that.

ESPN reporting today that Ben has hired the attorney that got Ray Lewis off the hook.

Man he must have really killed that p**sy

Big difference between living in a monastery and being nearly 30 and hanging out in college bars. When you sign a contract for 100 million dollars you're no longer a regular guy. You have to be smart enough to know that you're a target, and you have to be smart enough to not put yourself into bad situations... Like riding a motorcycle without a helmet... Or being the creepy old guy at a college bar, and going into a bathroom with a co-ed. I don't care how hot this chick is, but the guy has to be smart enough to control his hormones and realize that banging a chick in a bar leaves the possibility for something like this to happen. If they had intercourse, all she has to say is that she told him to stop and he didn't. He should know this. I was listening to ESPNradio and they were talking about how this girl went straight from the bar to authorities...

I'm not passing judgment on the guy on potential sexual assult. I'll wait for more facts to come out, but with the guys history, regardless if the previous actions were thrown out, he has to be smarter than that.

Agree with most said here. Nothing wrong wih Ben going to a college bar and hanging out with hot young college women. You are in a public place why not stay out in the public eye. There is no reason to go anywhere in this bar and be alone with a young chick - you are asking for trouble - stay out where people can see you and no what you are doing or at least have a few "witnesses" around - I have not seen details but did he end up in a restroom or in a basement for an extended period of time alone with this woman - that is just dumb.

My problem with this is that a lot of major sports stars go out to night clubs late at night and somehow are not accused of sexual assault. Twice!

Once I looked the other way when no charges were filed as did the NFL and the Steelers. Second time I am far more skeptical of his actions just as I would imagine the NFL will be.

+1

Both spot on.