[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stratigies for ppr league draft

What's going on Huddlers,just a few quick questions for you.I have the #1 overall pick,anyway I was wondering if anyone could offer me any strategies for going into my draft. I'm going in and will be taking MJD 1.01 and then i'll picking up a receiver at 2.10 and 3.01 but besides that i don't have much expertise in drafts.I'll keep doing my :wacko: and ill be prepared as much as i can tonight.Any tips/suggestions would be great :D thanks huddlers

one tip I will give you is , don't go in with a preconceived notion of picking WR @2.10 & 3.01. Go with the flow of the draft , maybe a RB falls to you . Be flexible.

Thanks Trey,to give you an idea on who the people i'm dealing with they are qb friendly and i can easily see brees,brady,rodgers,romo going in to first and 2nd round so by the time it gets back to me chris johnson yes chris johnson may still be out there 4 me :wacko: i'll deff keep flexible thanks

I'm also in a 10 team PPR league and have the #1 pick. I'm going with AP at #1, then I'm going to see how the flow of the draft goes from there. If I can pick up a top 10 RB in the 2nd round, then I'm going to jump on him and then go with the best available WR in the third.

I'm also in a 10 team PPR league and have the #1 pick. I'm going with AP at #1, then I'm going to see how the flow of the draft goes from there. If I can pick up a top 10 RB in the 2nd round, then I'm going to jump on him and then go with the best available WR in the third.

I'm in the exact same position,so much room for a top 10rb,i'm predicting that another top10 rb will fall to me and that ill prob end up with wes welker/roddy white in the 3rd. I could see lt falling super far too,maybe 2.08,2.05

I'm in the exact same position,so much room for a top 10rb,i'm predicting that another top10 rb will fall to me and that ill prob end up with wes welker/roddy white in the 3rd. I could see lt falling super far too,maybe 2.08,2.05

What I have noticed this year, is that once the top 4 or 5 WRs go off the board, there is a mad rush for the next 10 WRs. In you"re situation you might get another top 10 RB for your 2nd pick no doubt.

Edited by RJV

What I have noticed this year, is that once the top 4 or 5 WRs go off the board, there is a mad rush for the next 10 WRs. In you"re situation you might get another top 10 RB for your 2nd pick no doubt.

thanks for the update,i'm hanging out at my local library because i can find any peace in quite any were else in town to do research lol :wacko:

thanks for the update,i'm hanging out at my local library because i can find any peace in quite any were else in town to do research lol :wacko:

Speaking of "local library"... I know August is vacation time and draft month for a lot of you. If any of you will be vacationing at Ocean City, MD - there is a small library around the 100th Block on Costal Highway (bayside) that has on-line service. Nice people work there. Just a bit of "Heads Up" for those who may be looking for on-line service before Draft Day (while at OC, MD).

Speaking of "local library"... I know August is vacation time and draft month for a lot of you. If any of you will be vacationing at Ocean City, MD - there is a small library around the 100th Block on Costal Highway (bayside) that has on-line service. Nice people work there. Just a bit of "Heads Up" for those who may be looking for on-line service before Draft Day (while at OC, MD).

I was just in OC for my birthday a few weeks ago,super fun,not many babes at the pink holiday inn lol,btw don't go to the "Green Turtle" to eat it's a Raven Bar!!!