[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to choose at 2

Memms

Hey guys I'm just looking for some advice on who to pick with the 2nd pick in a 12 man league..

Scoring

1pt every 20 yards rushing and receiving..

6 for TD scored

nothing for receptions................

Only 3pts for TD Pass and 1 point every 50 pass yards so QB's dont score much in our league...

I'm assuming Peterson to be gone...Im leaning MJD but if you have better thoughts let me hear..

Thanks

Jayme

Hey guys I'm just looking for some advice on who to pick with the 2nd pick in a 12 man league..

Scoring

1pt every 20 yards rushing and receiving..

6 for TD scored

nothing for receptions................

Only 3pts for TD Pass and 1 point every 50 pass yards so QB's dont score much in our league...

I'm assuming Peterson to be gone...Im leaning MJD but if you have better thoughts let me hear..

Thanks

Jayme

I would go Turner at 2 assuming Peterson goes 1. I like MJD at 4, right behind Forte. Turner has convinced me that he will not only carry the load but he will get most all of the gl carries as well. Turner can also score from anywhere on the field much like Peterson so he can break a 60 yard TD run at anytime.