[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League - Possible First Round Pick

My keepers this year are:

P. Manning (QB)

R. Grant (RB)

L. Fitzgerald (WR)

I have the 5th pick to start our first round this year. Some of the top players that will be available to start the first round are:

De. Williams (RB)

B. Jacobs (RB)

C. Portis (RB)

M. Westbrook (RB)

Let's say all 3 from this group are taken 1-4. I have the 5th pick. Some of the other players available are:

D. McFadden (RB)

C. Johnson (WR)

D. Ward (RB)

J. Addai (RB)

R. White (WR)

M. Colston (WR)

M. Lynch (RB)

T. Jones (RB)

R. Brown (RB)

RB's go in a hurry in our first round and then usually WR's in the second. Would if those top 4 list above are gone, would it be crazy to pick Johnson (WR) or White (WR) and then get the left over's coming back in the 2nd? My issue is that Grant isn't a stub RB so even if the top 4 are gone then I probably still need to go with Lynch or Jones or Brown but I'm still trying to talk myself into doing something crazy like the WR pick.

Can anyone talk me into it?

The only downside is that my RB # 2 choices are probably going to be a Derrick Ward, Willie Parker, C. Benson, J. Jones type back?

Which looks better:

P. Manning

R. Grant

C. Benson

L. Fitzgerald

R. White

or

P. Manning

R. Grant

R. Brown

L. Fitzgerald

S. Holmes

The only downside is that my RB # 2 choices are probably going to be a Derrick Ward, Willie Parker, C. Benson, J. Jones type back?

Which looks better:

P. Manning

R. Grant

C. Benson

L. Fitzgerald

R. White

or

P. Manning

R. Grant

R. Brown

L. Fitzgerald

S. Holmes

run them through your league's scoring system to find out based on last year's data or your own projections. i would think the first option would win.