[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Honest Opinions needed....

xPattonx

I drafted from the 8 spot last night in a CBS 12 team money league. Here are the results. My strategy was to leave this draft with the best overall WR's and an elite QB to possibly give me the best air attack in the league while still being able to have an adequate rb corp. I think on paper I accomplished that. (12 team 6pt td pass league)

QB's: K.Warner/J.Flacco

WR's: Fitzgerald/D-Bowe/Bernard Berrian/Miles Austin

RB's: Brandon Jacobs/Knowshon Moreno/Lend-whale white/Felix Jones/Ron McClain

Te: Winslow

DST: Titans

My thinking is this. One of my rb's will emerge to give me a very good 1-2 punch at rb. Worst case scenario I play matchups all year long at my rb 2 spot. Let the Grading begin. I'm not looking for valadation, I'm more than happy with the results, I just like to hear your opinions.

I would just like to add that I'm not crazy about a QB/WR combo and I did not seek it out, but I'll live with it at the same time. I was targeting either Warner/Romo or McNabb in round 4 in that order and Warner was still available.

Edited by xPattonx

I'm not a HUGE fan of your RBs, but like you said, it looks like you accomplished your goal....I think your WRs are very nice and Warner is obviously good, but look at it this way:

your RBs consist of an injury-prone Jacobs, 2 rookies ( more or less), a back-up, and a guy who splits carries...I mean Jacobs will be good, don't get me wrong, but you better hope that one of your RBs emerges as a solid back because if not your team MAY (and I say MAY) struggle...remember, you can't win championships with a 1-dimensional team (unless you had Brady/Moss 2 yrs ago)

All and all though, nice team for a 12-team league

RB's: Brandon Jacobs/Knowshon Moreno/Lend-whale white/Felix Jones/Ron McClain

My thinking is this. One of my rb's will emerge to give me a very good 1-2 punch at rb. Worst case scenario I play matchups all year long at my rb 2 spot. Let the Grading begin. I'm not looking for valadation, I'm more than happy with the results, I just like to hear your opinions.

The concern I would have is that it may take a while to figure out who your best RB2 is going to be and by then it may be too late. Of course I'm one of those guys who finds it very difficult to play match ups with RB's, especially when they're not the clear feature back. I'd like your RB's a lot better in a draft experts league or one with a flex position.

Good luck!

The concern I would have is that it may take a while to figure out who your best RB2 is going to be and by then it may be too late. Of course I'm one of those guys who finds it very difficult to play match ups with RB's, especially when they're not the clear feature back. I'd like your RB's a lot better in a draft experts league or one with a flex position.

Good luck!

thanks.. but too late for what? you don't think I could win a lot of games with even just L.White in my lineup not even mentioning any other option?