[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PICK 2 or just vote

Asskickas

Best WRs to have in 09  

10 members have voted

1. 1. WRS

• Earl Bennett and Derrick Mason
    • Michael Jenkins and Derrick Mason
    • Earl Bennett and Michael Jenkins

definitely Mason. He's put up over 1000 yards 7 of the last 8 seasons.

As for the other two, are you looking for some reliable production for bye-weeks or high-risk/reward?

safer: Jenkins

upside: Bennett -- tho I'm not buying into any pseudo-college relationship between him and Cutler since that was years ago. Also, lots of competition in CHI. If Bennett gets the #2 job, he'll put up more numbers than the #2 in ATL, but that is a huge if.

Yeah I remember being all hyped up when Vince was reunited with Bo Scaife. :wacko: A bigger concern for me is why Bennett had ZERO catches in 10 games last year. I mean damn...you get drafted in the 3rd round and go a full season without catching one measly pass. Sure Orton wasn't the best QB but I don't think he was the worst either. I hope Jenkins will benefit and be forgotten by defenses too busy paying attention to Gonzo and White.