[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper & Trade Advice

brewbear

I am in the fortunate position of having multiple players at value or below. I am in a 12 team auction league where you can keep 5 players and their salary is deducted from a $200 budget. You can keep the same player from year to year with a $5 increase in salary. Here are my possible keepers.

Forte $17

Gore $34

Aaron Rodgers $15

Kurt Warner $11

Desean Jackson $10

Kevin Walter $6

Ray Rice $18

I also have a trade offer of Warner for Braylon Edwards $17.

I have a trade offer of Rice for D. Bowe $20.

I have offered a trade of Rodgers and D. Jackson for Andre Johnson $28....but I have the feeling that I will have to trade Rodgers and Rice to get the deal done.

If I don't trade I'm leaning towards keeping Rodgers, Forte, Gore, Rice, and Jackson. What are your opinions on who to keep/trade?

Thanks for your help.

Your opinions are much appreciated.

I would trade Warner for Edwards.

Rodgers is your long term QB, Warner is one play away from being in the booth. Though Warner is a better value, you need to look out just a bit, by getting Edwards you shore up a top 5 QB, two top 5 RB's and have 2 workable WR's before you go into the draft.

If you trade Rice for Bowe, you would still have to throw Warner back in the pool, but if you like Bowe better than Edwards, this would be an option. It may depend on where Warner would go...if you are trading him out of your division, that might be a good thing, if you put him back into the draft and your division rival gets him that could hurt.