[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NEED RB DRAFT HELP - No.4 DRAFT SPOT

I am drafting number 4 overall and I need some help regarding who to draft.

I expect the following to be there in order of my preference:

1. Matt Forte

2. DeAngelo Williams

3. MJD

4. Micheal Turner

5. L. Tomlinson

Who would you take and why?

12 Team Performance League

1- QB

2 -RB

3-WR

1-TE

1-D

1-PK

I would go with MJD. M.Forte's level will decrease because of Cutler's presence and he will share a little more of the running back load this year. I think D. Williams can't hold the pace he set last year. I'm not saying he won't be good, just not what he did last year. His schedule seems too hard to repeat that performance. L.T. i'm afraid is on the downslide of a steep hill. Nagging injuries are starting to become more prevalent and he has lost some of that cutting ability he used to be able to call up at will. To me, M. Turner is the next best thing to MJD. The downside is he is not that involved in the passing game and they ran him ragged last year. His work load will probably decrease and Matt Ryan isn't a rookie anymore. I'm sure the passing game will increase at the expense to the running game. MJD on the other hand goes from a decreased role to an increased role. The passing game stays the same but MJD's number of carries per game increases. To be safe though I would hedge my bet by picking up MJD's backup in case the added workload is too much.

I cant trust the order that is written on how the players will fall. No Adrian Peterson in top 5 is ludicrious. Its like saying I dont want that Ferrari because I cant drive over a hundred anyways, but the capabilities of going 300 are there. just my opinion. Anyways how could you want Turner over Peterson if both dont catch passes? I dont get it.

Edited by ajfalcone

I cant trust the order that is written on how the players will fall. No Adrian Peterson in top 5 is ludicrious. Its like saying I dont want that Ferrari because I cant drive over a hundred anyways, but the capabilities of going 300 are there. just my opinion. Anyways how could you want Turner over Peterson if both dont catch passes? I dont get it.

Reread the OP.