[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DeAngelo Williams Trade offer

mark b

In a 12 team 53 man IDP non-ppr league. We start 1 QB, 3RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2 DL, 3LB and 3DB

I have been offered DeAngelo Williams & Paul P. (MLB Buffalo) for

James Davis, Leodis McKelvin, Trent Cole, Beason & my number 1 2010 rookie pick.

I am very thin on offense but better than average on defense. My RB's are Jacobs, and nobody else other than a cluster of bye week replacements. I will still be pretty solid on defense. My starting LB's after the trade will be Morrison, Paul P. , James L. and Clint Session. In our league , a top ten LB will score around 150 points over the course of 16 games-a top ten RB will score around 250.

My take is I get an huge upgrade at RB. I realize that Williams will not duplicate his 2008 numbers. But Stewart is gimpy and the Panthers will run and run. Davis is impressing, but does anyone think he will run for 1500 yards one day. 4 games against the Steelers and Ravens . Downgrade at LB but still have a starter there. Paying for the upgrade with my number 1 pick.

Advice.

are you going to bother reading what the good people here take the time to post? Just seems like you don't bother to follow up so it seems like a waste of time?

I am not sure what you mean. I always read the advice. I don't understand the follow-up comment.