[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who To Pick at #5

Johnny2247

10 -Team, standard scoring, no PPR. We start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 3IDP. Each team has 3 keepers. My keepers are Jones-Drew(need to draft in 11th round), Chris Johnson(7th round), and McNabb(6th round). The other keepers are as follows:

QB

Brady

Brees

Rivers

Rodgers

Warner

Romo

Cutler

RB

Turner

Forte

Slaton

Gore

Jabcobs

Grant

Barber

P. Thomas

D. Williams

WR

A. Gonzalez

I have the 5th pick. I know Peterson will go first and the guys with the 2nd and 3rd pick will take a RB. The guy picking 4th told me he was going to take Fitzgerald as he has two keeper RB's in Forte and Thomas. I think the right move for me would be to pick a WR as well, maybe Moss or Johnson. LT could be available here but if I pick him, I will not get one of the stud WR's with my 2nd pick(16th). I was thinking of going WR, WR with my first two picks and then pick another RB with my 3rd pick(25th). With so many keeper RB's, I am not sure who would be available here, maybe a Chris Wells or Darren McFadden.

Any thoughts on the route I should take? Thanks.

I'd go Moss or johnson if available, then likely WR again in the 2nd.

Since you can only start 2 RBs and have no flex, may as well address your starting spots with studlike players while they are there. in the third, maybe consider a Witten if he is there. Probably give you more for sure bang for your buck than a 3rd RB given your lineup reqs, though McFadden is an intriguing option

I'd go Moss or johnson if available, then likely WR again in the 2nd.

Since you can only start 2 RBs and have no flex, may as well address your starting spots with studlike players while they are there. in the third, maybe consider a Witten if he is there. Probably give you more for sure bang for your buck than a 3rd RB given your lineup reqs, though McFadden is an intriguing option

I would take De' Williams @ the 5 spot assuming Peterson, MJD, Turner and Forte were gone. Why so many people are doubting Williams is beyond me. He put up the stats he put up it was no mirage and I don't see why he can't at least come close to those numbers again. No RB that had a season like Williams did last year has ever been so disrespected. Yeah I know all about Stewart but he was around last season and that didn't stop Williams. I would follow that pick up with two consecutive wr's and enter round 4 looking for a QB with a team that looks similar to this, De' Williams/S.Smith/M.Colston... after securing a good QB you have a lot of rounds to take quite a few rb's so your #2 rb spot shouldn't be a problem. There seems to be even more rb value in later rounds this year than in previous years. Good luck.

Edited by xPattonx

I would take De' Williams @ the 5 spot assuming Peterson, MJD, Turner and Forte were gone. Why so many people are doubting Williams is beyond me. He put up the stats he put up it was no mirage and I don't see why he can't at least come close to those numbers again. No RB that had a season like Williams did last year has ever been so disrespected. Yeah I know all about Stewart but he was around last season and that didn't stop Williams.

Well, good thing D.Will is one of the keepers he listed thus not even available.

Even if he were, he already has MJD and Chris johnson on his team, a requirement to start 3 WRs, and one of the top 3 preseason ranked WRs available to him at his pick, and a limit of 2 RBs with no flex option for a 3rd.

Well, good thing D.Will is one of the keepers he listed thus not even available.

Even if he were, he already has MJD and Chris johnson on his team, a requirement to start 3 WRs, and one of the top 3 preseason ranked WRs available to him at his pick, and a limit of 2 RBs with no flex option for a 3rd.

Sorry but sometimes I just look at the question and answer it without looking at everything written. I'm not into reading a lot of details in most questions that are unnecessary to answering the question.

Sorry but sometimes I just look at the question and answer it without looking at everything written. I'm not into reading a lot of details in most questions that are unnecessary to answering the question.

Funny, but the majority of questions posed in this forum are LACKING in details neccessary to answer the questions.

Maybe you are Opie jr. and just answer things without reading (j/k Opie).. good to know we should discount your opinion if you don't actually read the pertinent information.

The problem is they are , if you want to help.