[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate this team

QB

Brees

Flacco

Stafford

RB

Forte

Moreno

Ward

T. Jones

Buckhalter

WR

White

Ochocinco

Evans

L. Moore

Chambers

Toomer

TE

Daniels

H. Milller

Crumpler

K

Gostkowski

Hanson

D

Minnesota

Seattle

10 team

Redraft

Standard 50/50 scoring in this league. Let me know what you think.

Edited by 3rd and One

QB

Brees

Flacco

Stafford

RB

Forte

Moreno

Ward

T. Jones

Buckhalter

WR

White

Ochocinco

Evans

L. Moore

Chambers

Toomer

TE

Daniels

H. Milller

Crumpler

K

Gostkowski

Hanson

D

Minnesota

Seattle

Redraft, Keeper, Dynasty? How many Teams in the league? Can't really rate the draft without this info.

+1

also starting line-up requirements... like if it's 2QB league, cool, otherwise, why Stafford?

It's standard starters: 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 K 1 D

I dont know I figured since he's my 3rd QB you never know, he may blow up and be great, or he may just blow up and suck. I figured he'll never play anyways I got him late, round 20 I believe.

It's standard starters: 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 K 1 D

I dont know I figured since he's my 3rd QB you never know, he may blow up and be great, or he may just blow up and suck. I figured he'll never play anyways I got him late, round 20 I believe.

In 1 QB leagues you don't need 3. Same can be said about TEs, D/STs and Kickers. If this is a 12 teamer (and I assume it is and you got Brees in rd 2) I give your TEAM a C rating in the traditional A-F scale. 21 rounds is a alot for most leagues so you probably don't have a way to unload the excess baggage at TE K and QB. Instead of drafting 3 TEs, 2 Ks and 2 Ds you could have built your WR/RB depth with guys like Nicks, Maclin, Bennett, M.Bush, Greene etc. Drafting 3 TEs would make sense ONLY if there was a flex slot like W/R/T. You are about 1-2 injuries away from a certain 4-9 record imo Good Luck tho......I've been wrong plenty so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Edited by Asskickas

QB

Brees

Flacco

Stafford

RB

Forte

Moreno

Ward

T. Jones

Buckhalter

WR

White

Ochocinco

Evans

L. Moore

Chambers

Toomer

TE

Daniels

H. Milller

Crumpler

K

Gostkowski

Hanson

D

Minnesota

Seattle

10 team

Redraft

Get in a man's league. Everybody walks away with a good team in 10 team leagues.. Oddly enough it's not that great though and why in the world did you draft two TE's, D's and *gulp*.. kickers!?

Edited by xPattonx

Get in a man's league. Everybody walks away with a good team in 10 team leagues.. Oddly enough it's not that great though and why in the world did you draft two TE's, D's and *gulp*.. kickers!?

I can understand this. In a 10 team league with that many rounds, you may as well cover your bye weeks for those positions.

And there may be waiver costs, so this would make some sense.