[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

John Hughes died...

To this day, when Christie Brinkley is waiting for me to jump in the pool naked, I swing my arms back and forth and say "this is crazy, this is crazy."

Or maybe its my kids wanting me to jump in the pool and I'm not naked. But I still say it.

“I think you’re all f'd in the head. We’re ten hours from the f'ng fun park and you want to bail out. Well I’ll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It’s a quest. It’s a quest for fun. I’m gonna have fun and you’re gonna have fun. We’re all gonna have so much f'ng fun we’ll need plastic surgory to remove our gd smiles. You’ll be whistling ‘Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah’ out of you’re a-holes! I gotta be crazy! I’m on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy poopye !

“I think you’re all f'd in the head. We’re ten hours from the f'ng fun park and you want to bail out. Well I’ll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It’s a quest. It’s a quest for fun. I’m gonna have fun and you’re gonna have fun. We’re all gonna have so much f'ng fun we’ll need plastic surgory to remove our gd smiles. You’ll be whistling ‘Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah’ out of you’re a-holes! I gotta be crazy! I’m on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy poopye !

:wacko: One of my favorite scenes..Friggin riot

"I think you're all f'd in the head. We're ten hours from the f'ng fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much f'ng fun we'll need plastic surgory to remove our gd smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're a-holes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy poopye !

Right before he punches the moose in the nose. Classic! :wacko:

"Do you realize it is snowing in my room goddammit?"

"You're stewed buttwad"

"Say, that looks pretty good. Now make yourself some, dickweed."

"Why do you have to be such a wanker?" "Cause I get off on it."

"How would you like a greasy pork sandwhich, served in a dirty ashtray?"

Edited by Chief Dick

"You're stewed buttwad"

You're absolutely right Chet, you're absolutely right.

Richard Vernon: That's the last time, Bender. That the last time you ever make me look bad in front of those kids, you hear me? I make $31,000 a year and I have a home and I'm not about to throw it all away on some punk like you. But someday when you're outta here and you've forgotten all about this place and they've forgotten all about you, and you're wrapped up in your own pathetic life, I'm gonna be there. That's right. And I'm gonna kick the living poopy out of you. I'm gonna knock your dick in the dirt.

Bender: You threatening me?

Richard Vernon: What are you gonna do about it? You think anyone's gonna believe you? You think anyone is gonna take your word over mine? I'm a man of respect around here. They love me around here. I'm a swell guy. You're a lying sack of poopy and everybody knows it. Oh, you're a tough guy. Hey c'mon. Get on your feet pal. Let's find out how tough you are. I wanna know right now how tough you are.

[offers Bender his chin]

Richard Vernon: Just take the first shot. I'm begging you, take a shot. Just one hit. Come on, that's all I need, just one swing...

[bender pauses, staring]

Richard Vernon: That's what I thought. You're a gutless turd.

Sadly enough, I have grown up and see this scene in a totally different light now! :wacko:

ETA: I have three daughters and could easily see myself saying the last two lines to any boy that messes with them when they get to dating age.

Edited by millerx

"No more yankee my wankee; the Donger need food."

My friends wife has the Donger going "Oh sexyyyyy girlfrieeeennnnd!" as her ringtone.

Apparently it embarrasses the sh*t out of her kids. :wacko:

"You're stewed buttwad"

I credit all that stuff to Paxton.

"Fer chrissakes, cover yerself!"