[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chargers | Tomlinson fresh and explosive

3xcrazy

Jim Trotter, of Sports Illustrated, reports San Diego Chargers RB LaDainian Tomlinson looks very fresh and explosive. He is very determined to show he is not done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been reading solid news like this about him all along. Let's hope it continues. Really won't move him up more as I already have him as my #3 RB in PPR.

Been reading solid news like this about him all along. Let's hope it continues. Really won't move him up more as I already have him as my #3 RB in PPR.

This is good to hear. I hope he has at least 2 Average years left. Still feeling the sting of trading MJD for LT/Addai/1.10 pick.

I think he's got one above AVG year in him and an AVG this year.

Everyone is just used to him putting up SuperHuman RB stats.

I see a lot of people down on him or avoiding him this year. Some of the reasons I've heard is that he is getting old, injury prone, and the emergence of Sproles. Near the end of the 2007 season, I seem to remember Norv calling him the best RB of all time. Do you really think he has fallen off already? Reports are that he showed up at camp in the best shape of his life. But then again, you hear that about a lot of players. Its almost become cliche'. I do believe its possible that Sproles will steal some carries, but LT should get all the shots near the goalline. Plus Sproles should still be their primary KR. I guess I'm going against the majority in believing that LT has a shot of shooting back into the top fantasy player this year.

Jim Trotter, of Sports Illustrated, reports San Diego Chargers RB LaDainian Tomlinson looks very fresh and explosive. He is very determined to show he is not done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:wacko: JIM TROTTER said that?? WOW - I'm making LT my top RB now.

I see a lot of people down on him or avoiding him this year. Some of the reasons I've heard is that he is getting old, injury prone, and the emergence of Sproles. Near the end of the 2007 season, I seem to remember Norv calling him the best RB of all time. Do you really think he has fallen off already?

His rushing yards over the last three seasons (1,815 to 1,474 to 1,110)

His YPC over the last three seasons (5.2 to 4.7 to 3.8)

His TDs over the last three seasons (28 to 15 to 11)

He still catches a lot of passes but I'll let Irish take him at 1.3 in PPR leagues.