[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chicago Huddlers

tazinib1

I have some wrinkles here....long story. About what time? Did you click my link to Caray's restaurant? It's pricey, but worth it, IMHO, but we will need reservations for the restaurant. I'll talk to Gil if we can nail it down.

Here it is again...

Caray's Rosemont...

Give me some times if interested.

hmmmm..that is kinda pricey. But I've budgeted myself to have a good time so screw it. If you can get reservations, I'm all for it. If not that, then a local Chicago deli is fine with me. I won't be bringing a tie and coat just so you know. :wacko:

hmmmm..that is kinda pricey. But I've budgeted myself to have a good time so screw it. If you can get reservations, I'm all for it. If not that, then a local Chicago deli is fine with me. I won't be bringing a tie and coat just so you know. :wacko:

No tie and coat required, shirt w/ a collar prolly, but reservations are required. We can always split a meal, as Alchico and I did in Vegas. :D

Let me know how many people, what time, etc.. Yeah, sounds anal but it is what it is. Caray's has great food, pricey but great. Not to mention the walls are covered w/ Chi sport memories.

gimme the details and we are there. There is a Bears game at 7pm, so me thinks it will be crowded.

Let me know.

rr26

No tie and coat required, shirt w/ a collar prolly, but reservations are required. We can always split a meal, as Alchico and I did in Vegas. :wacko:

Let me know how many people, what time, etc.. Yeah, sounds anal but it is what it is. Caray's has great food, pricey but great. Not to mention the walls are covered w/ Chi sport memories.

gimme the details and we are there. There is a Bears game at 7pm, so me thinks it will be crowded.

Let me know.

rr26

Wait. There is a Bears game? And this is a local, true blue Da Bears hangout? Book it Dano. The Cubs game starts at 1:15p.m so lets say 4 hours for the game....and then back to the hotel for shower and change. How about 6:30???? Not sure yet how many though. I'll iron out that by next Monday. I believe there are 6 of the 16 drafters going to the game. So 6 on my side at least.

Wait. There is a Bears game? And this is a local, true blue Da Bears hangout? Book it Dano. The Cubs game starts at 1:15p.m so lets say 4 hours for the game....and then back to the hotel for shower and change. How about 6:30???? Not sure yet how many though. I'll iron out that by next Monday. I believe there are 6 of the 16 drafters going to the game. So 6 on my side at least.

Ok...I balled this whole thing up! My bad. No problem, but I was thinking this weekend not the following one. :wacko:

So:

No Bears game on the 29th. it's on Sunday the 30th.. My bad for thinking your trip was this week.

Send me (pm me) your voice #. Gimme a good time to call. Let's talk it out. I'm free on Sat. the 29th.

Yes i still want to meet up!

We need to talk and it's my fault!

Let's book it.

rr26

Ok...I balled this whole thing up! My bad. No problem, but I was thinking this weekend not the following one. :wacko:

So:

No Bears game on the 29th. it's on Sunday the 30th.. My bad for thinking your trip was this week.

Send me (pm me) your voice #. Gimme a good time to call. Let's talk it out. I'm free on Sat. the 29th.

Yes i still want to meet up!

We need to talk and it's my fault!

Let's book it.

rr26

^^^ Bumpers! Taz, you out there???

Ok it seems like Sat. the 29th is the best option. Walley has commited and so have I. We should be done with the draft by 8p.m. Anything after that is gravy. But rest assured, I can still do drinks on Friday after the game.

Robin I will PM you my cell but don't get discouraged if I dont answer. Its my business. Polk would understand. :wacko:

Talked to Tom today and we both agreed that drinks at the hotel bar would be the best option.

http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsW...8794D#socAnchor

Talked to the league commish today and he said we should be done drafting by 6p.m that Saturday (29th).

Anytime after 7p.m sounds great.

I had to cancel my Chicago trip today. I swear it felt like I was burying my dog. I got called on a new Fox pilot called "Terriers" that started Wed and if I don't make myself available the entire 2 weeks, I don't get called for the series in Oct. So...sorry guys...I was really looking forward to this trip. Stupid work.

Apparently, my Henry Muto awesomeness has resonated with the league commish and I am still in the league. I just won't be showing up for the live draft. I have a pinch drafter? lol...so barring any unseen work, looks like I might be able to try and do this live thing next year.

Apparently, my Henry Muto awesomeness has resonated with the league commish and I am still in the league. I just won't be showing up for the live draft. I have a pinch drafter? lol...so barring any unseen work, looks like I might be able to try and do this live thing next year.

I'll draft you a championship team if you want.... seriously.