[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How does my team look to you? A+ guaranteed

Hello Huddlers,just wanted to see what the world thinks of my team :wacko: . I am completely open for positive criticism,any tips or advice would be great too.Good luck huddlers.Each week you star 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1K,1Defense.Also standard espn rules with ppr.thanks again everyone.

QB's

9.Jay Cutler

12. Matt Haslebeck

14.Trent Edwards

RB's

2.Steve Slaton

5.Pierre Thomas

6.Darren Mcfadden

10.Donald Brown

11.Ray Rice

15.Jamaal Charles

WR's

1.Andre Johnson

3.Marques Colston

7.Devin Hester

13.Steve Smith(giants lol)

17.Bobby Engram

18.Miles Austin

TE's

4.Jasson Witten

K

17.Rob Bironas

Defense

8.Baltimore D

After reviewing my draft several times i have my own criticism which is,I took the baltimore d in the 8th because the steelers were just taken, I took Baltimore D over Shaub and Ryan ( I know right ). Overall tho i feel i have great depth at the Rb position and Wr i can't say much either.thanks agian for your feedback

Edited by FantasyDream

Very nice receivers. Your RB's have potential, if they stay healthy. McFadden could be a nice sleeper. Witten is as good as there is at TE. Your going to have to start your QB's based off of their weekly schedule. Nice job.

Hello Huddlers,just wanted to see what the world thinks of my team :wacko: . I am completely open for positive criticism,any tips or advice would be great too.Good luck huddlers.

QB's

9.Jay Cutler

12. Matt Haslebeck

14.Trent Edwards

RB's

2.Steve Slaton

5.Pierre Thomas

6.Darren Mcfadden

10.Donald Brown

11.Ray Rice

15.Jamaal Charles

WR's

1.Andre Johnson

3.Marques Colston

7.Devin Hester

17.Bobby Engram

18.Miles Austin

TE's

4.Jasson Witten

K

17.Rob Bironas

Defense

8.Baltimore D

After reviewing my draft several times i have my own criticism which is,I took the baltimore d in the 8th because the steelers were just taken, I took Baltimore D over Shaub and Ryan ( I know right ). Overall tho i feel i have great depth at the Rb position and Wr i can't say much either.thanks agian for your feedback

GUYS YOU HAVE TO START GIVING UP MORE INFO UP FRONT!! EXAMPLE: 12 TEAM/NO FLEX/NO PPR/6PT TD PASS LEAGUE.

I'm grading this by position as if it were a 12 team league because you didn't specify otherwise and I'm just assuming your a guy that is up for more of a challenge than 10 team leagues.

QB's: I like Cutler as a QB, but not a fantasy QB. He just doesn't have the weapons to justify drafting him as a starter. It would be different if the Bears ran a wide open style of offense but this is a a Lovie Smith team= defense and ball control. I don't think your backup is much help. C-

RB's:The strength of your team and I consider Pierre to be a #1 RB. Bush is having problems with his knee in practice wait till' he starts getting hit. Pierre has the potential to be the best fantasy rb on your team imo. I do feel Slaton is being slightly overvalued because last season he was literally the only healthy rb on the roster. Slaton stands around 5'7" (not 5' 9") and Kubiak has already stated this offseason that Slaton needs to improve around the goal line so I wouldn't be surprised to see somebody (Chris Brown is my best guess) start to vulture a few td's. He still has top 10 potential though but barely imo. A

WR's: Could be a dominant position for you if you find a much better #3 wr. I don't think Hester is the answer. B+

TE: One of 4 elite TE's: A+

DST: I would only rather have the Steelers defense. A+

depth: McFadden and R.Rice are the only guys that really stand out to me. At least you have the best depth at the position depth counts the most. C+

overall: If you get a little better play out of your QB's than I anticipate and just a couple of other things fall into place this team could be dominant. B+

GUYS YOU HAVE TO START GIVING UP MORE INFO UP FRONT!! EXAMPLE: 12 TEAM/NO FLEX/NO PPR/6PT TD PASS LEAGUE.

I'm grading this by position as if it were a 12 team league because you didn't specify otherwise and I'm just assuming your a guy that is up for more of a challenge than 10 team leagues.

QB's: I like Cutler as a QB, but not a fantasy QB. He just doesn't have the weapons to justify drafting him as a starter. It would be different if the Bears ran a wide open style of offense but this is a a Lovie Smith team= defense and ball control. I don't think your backup is much help. C-

RB's:The strength of your team and I consider Pierre to be a #1 RB. Bush is having problems with his knee in practice wait till' he starts getting hit. Pierre has the potential to be the best fantasy rb on your team imo. I do feel Slaton is being slightly overvalued because last season he was literally the only healthy rb on the roster. Slaton stands around 5'7" (not 5' 9") and Kubiak has already stated this offseason that Slaton needs to improve around the goal line so I wouldn't be surprised to see somebody (Chris Brown is my best guess) start to vulture a few td's. He still has top 10 potential though but barely imo. A

WR's: Could be a dominant position for you if you find a much better #3 wr. I don't think Hester is the answer. B+

TE: One of 4 elite TE's: A+

DST: I would only rather have the Steelers defense. A+

depth: McFadden and R.Rice are the only guys that really stand out to me. At least you have the best depth at the position depth counts the most. C+

overall: If you get a little better play out of your QB's than I anticipate and just a couple of other things fall into place this team could be dominant. B+

Agree more info is needed, but he did say 10 team in the topic, and I guess that would mean that he is not up for more of a challenge than a 10 teamer :wacko:

QB's

9.Jay Cutler

12. Matt Haslebeck

14.Trent Edwards

RB's

2.Steve Slaton

5.Pierre Thomas

6.Darren Mcfadden

10.Donald Brown

11.Ray Rice

15.Jamaal Charles

WR's

1.Andre Johnson

3.Marques Colston

7.Devin Hester

17.Bobby Engram

18.Miles Austin

TE's

4.Jasson Witten

K

17.Rob Bironas

Defense

8.Baltimore D

Extremely solid squad. Top defense, kicker, TE, slightly suspect on the WR with Colston's injury history, but Smith and Austin have real shots at being sleepers here. RBs look real solid and have a lot of potential in Rice and Charles to end up with nice numbers. Cutler, may not be a top 5 guy in Chicago, but he'll put up good enough numbers.

I feel great about this draft,as of right now i am going to try to upgrade my qb,and add an additional wr

Then why ask for people's opinion? Why are other huddlers being so nice this year and not giving people crap for making posts like this?

Then why ask for people's opinion? Why are other huddlers being so nice this year and not giving people crap for making posts like this?

I wanted a lil imput from the world around me,I have been helping other brothers when they post their teams,ill keep a close eye not to respond to any of your posts :wacko:

Edited by FantasyDream

Get a load of this guy. He thinks he's something when he types his little messages on a message board. Good luck this year with your team pal.

good luck to you too,season wiill be tough but if we both do our research i have a feeling willl both come out on top :wacko:

Why are other huddlers being so nice this year and not giving people crap for making posts like this?

Because over the last few years people have had very thin skins, started whining, getting the useful advice posters to leave this forum becuase it gets flooded with RMT so that the useful posts that can help multiple people get pushed out.

Still calling for a separate RMT forum.

Rant over.

12.78345760578650234 RIP grits