[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When is your draft?

Football_Mom

we usually do 2 weeks prior to the start of season. This year we are doing it next weekend (8/22) cause a core guy is in a wedding and another can't make it. I really do not like doing it a week early but at least everyone can make it

League 1 = Saturday 8/22. Always drafts the Saturday before Labor Day weekend or the Saturday before the Saturday before Labor Day weekend. Commish is a doctor with a tight schedule. In Feb or March, he picks a date and lets us know. Plenty of time to figure out plans.

League 2 = Monday 8/24. Always drafts two Mondays before Labor Day. League is going into its 3rd year, populated by guys who met here and play in multiple other leagues, so we picked Mondays so as to never conflict with other drafts.

League 3 = Monday 9/7 (Labor Day). Tries to draft as close to Opening Day as possible. In the past few years, it has been sometime on Labor Day weekend.

I am in a 12 team keeper league going on its 7th year with the same core group. For this year, our keeper deadline is 8/24 and the the draft is 8/29. I would prefer to have the draft after the 3rd week of preseason but hte next weekend ties into Labor Day weekend.