[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jesse Jackson say teams colluding against VIck

polksalet

Just like a neighbor's dog barking outside throughout the entire night, I am definitely not interested in what it is saying, but I definitely want it to shut the **** up, and I'm damn well going to comment on it. Gratingly annoying nuisances tend to do that to people...

If the dog was only barking because you were constantly leaning out the window yelling "You're a dumb dog!", who's fault would it be? Your's or the dog's?

I just think its hilarious that every time he makes a statement, what you get is a million frothy mouthed white people yelling "Who cares what Jesse Jackson says?" Clearly... you do. You are the audience, and you never fail to support his career at every opportunity by paying attention.

If you really didn't care what he said, you wouldn't have even opened this thread. You knew what it was about before ever clicking on it.

If the dog was only barking because you were constantly leaning out the window yelling "You're a dumb dog!", who's fault would it be? Your's or the dog's?

I just think its hilarious that every time he makes a statement, what you get is a million frothy mouthed white people yelling "Who cares what Jesse Jackson says?" Clearly... you do. You are the audience, and you never fail to support his career at every opportunity by paying attention.

If you really didn't care what he said, you wouldn't have even opened this thread. You knew what it was about before ever clicking on it.

:teeter-totter:

I read it for comedic aspect, after all isn't JJ a comedian.

I wish Jesse would shut his ignorant big fat mouth. And take off that defiled preachers suit and worry about being a good example for his own family and wife, instead of what the Owners are doing or not doing to Vick. Jesse needs to step away from the spot light and quietly disappear because he makes things worse not better. I can't stand the man personally.

Vick is getting exactly what he signed up for.

I do care what Jesse has to say - he is the classic reverse racist which is not helping the race cause one bit.

Jess Jackson and his cronies are in this for one reason--money. They piss and moan long enough for someone to make a "contribution" to their organization.

They they shut up until the next "injustice".

If Jesse Jackson speaks, and nobody cares to listen, does he make a sound???

What a Jackarse!

I mean, Barry Bonds is more rosterable than some of those rostered on every MLB team. Why isn't he championing HIS cause? Could it be that for whatever monies they can sign the player for, it is just not worth what comes with the money.

It is encouraging that this story is not a headline in most news outlets. Jackson has not been relevant for some time now, and this is definitely one of his more ignorant statements. It almost sounds like he is going senile.

Now the buzz is that Vick may sign somewhere this week.

And Vick's agent, Joel Segal, said Tuesday "there are a lot of teams interested" in signing his client.