[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

seahawk fan bragged about sex

polksalet

You should have been a little more succinct with the title. Hard to get the Roethlisberger alleged rape story out of that...

I saw this yesterday - she was hoping to have a "little Roethlisberger" and was bragging to coworkers that she doinked Big Ben (or Little Ben, as it were..).

The whole thing smelled fishy (no pun intended) from the onset, now I don't see how this woman has any credibility whatsoever unless she manages to produce a "blue dress".

You should have been a little more succinct with the title. Hard to get the Roethlisberger alleged rape story out of that...

I saw this yesterday - she was hoping to have a "little Roethlisberger" and was bragging to coworkers that she doinked Big Ben (or Little Ben, as it were..).

The whole thing smelled fishy (no pun intended) from the onset, now I don't see how this woman has any credibility whatsoever unless she manages to produce a "blue dress".

Yeah...I opened this thread thinking that the 12th man and 13th woman bumped uglies somewhere...

Screw the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY and all the posers who follow them! I yelled about 50 expletives at Bill Leavy during the coin toss of the HOF game tonight.

I'm still not over the injustice.

I love Seahawks fans that still after all this time can't face the fact that the Seahawks played terrible in Super Bowl XL. The fact that Jerramy Stevens was signed by any other team after that game is the only injustice.