[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wtd Avg 2009 Projections

rhino

What version of Office are you running? 2008 does not support macros, which you need to run this sheet. If it's 2004, I've also had some problems with it. But if you're on a laptop, you need to hold the 'fn' key and hit F9 to get it to recalculate. Then click the sort buttons one each ranking sheet.

I haven't tried running it on Neo Office yet, but I will update whenever I get around to downloading it.

What problem are you having specifically? Does Excel crash when you recalculate, or are you just not able to get it to recalculate at all?

Running 2008 and it just does not recalculate at all. Does anyone have a cheat sheet already done that has passing td's=4 and then receptions at 1.0 for everyone but 1.5 for TE's? That's all I really needed to change in here.

Rhino,

Thanks for sending me a PM with the offer to help out. I replied but your inbox is full.

1. Excel 2008 for Mac

2. Mac.

3. Hitting <F9> on my machine just bounces me between different screens, it doesn't calculate anything.

4. I tried downloading the latest version, no difference in working for me either.

Rhino,

Thanks for sending me a PM with the offer to help out. I replied but your inbox is full.

1. Excel 2008 for Mac

2. Mac.

3. Hitting <F9> on my machine just bounces me between different screens, it doesn't calculate anything.

4. I tried downloading the latest version, no difference in working for me either.

For Excel, go to the preferences and turn the recalc to automatic, change your numbers, get some coffee, take a walk, and when you return it may have finished.

For the life of me I cannot get everything to work quickly in Excel 2008, but it works fine and calcs really fast in open office...

Rhino,

1. Excel 2008 for Mac

2. Mac.

Sorry. Thought I put an email address in the PM I sent you. Sorry about that. Okay, so a Mac <F9> is not the same as a MS <F9>. Then, try this to recalculate...

In the spreadsheet, go to: Tools > Options... > Calculation (tab).

Then hit <Calc Now>.

I do NOT recommend changing to Automatic Calculation until you're done with ALL your number entries, and you're wanting to freeze everything.

Let me know if this works.

For Excel, go to the preferences and turn the recalc to automatic, change your numbers, get some coffee, take a walk, and when you return it may have finished.

For the life of me I cannot get everything to work quickly in Excel 2008, but it works fine and calcs really fast in open office...

Not recommended. If you turn "Calculation to Automatic", then the entire workbook will recalculate after EVERY NUMBER you input. Thanks for the help, but do not recomend this option.

Not recommended. If you turn "Calculation to Automatic", then the entire workbook will recalculate after EVERY NUMBER you input. Thanks for the help, but do not recomend this option.

Understood. But I could not get it to manual recalc at all. I went through, changed nearly everything, turned on auto-recalc, and then changed the last item. Then it literally took a solid 10 minutes to recalc. In open-office, the same calcs take less than 20 seconds. Same computer.