[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starting 2 QB's in a 14 team league auction

gocubbies621

Because of the QB's ability to put up points, how powerful would it be if you pay for Brees and Brady? It would take probably half of your money but they could carry your team a long ways. Also take in that this is a 14 team league so it would be really tough for other teams to challange you with their 2 QB option if you can pull it off! There are cheep sleepers like LJ, Addai and Ocho Cinco that could really solidify your team!

It would be nice to have them both, but I would rather take a tier 2 or 3 QB at less than half the price of one of them, get at least 75% of the points for less than 50% of the cost.

Then use those extra dollars in other areas. Sure, sleepers are nice, but you can't fill your whole team with them.

In a 14-team, 2 QB required league, I wouldn't mind paying for one of them as in this type of league, QB values go way up. But, as noted, you run the risk of what happens when one goes down. Then again, you run that same risk from your RBs, but assuming they are also only 2 required starters, I would pay more for a higher value QB and take the risk there. I'd also be sure to stock my team with at least 3 QBs.. a luxury most teams won't get as there are only 32 teams in the league.