[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper WR

SLAYER

Both cost me a 10th rd pick. been going back and forth and almost every mock or sheets I check they are pretty well around each other. Leaning toward Walters at the moment. Like to see some other Hudddler's thinking.

Very interesting decision . . .

They are both in very similar positions. Spread Offense. They have a certfied stud WR1 to take the double teams.

A. Gonzo has alot to prove this year. Walter has proved he can get open in one on one coverage.

At RB Steve Slaton is a threat out of the back field making coverage even more difficult, In theory Addai and the rook are supposed to be threats out of the backfield but RB will be a ? for the Colts this year.

The biggest difference is the QB. You know Schaub will be injured some time in 2K9. Last year Sage did a decent job in relief. This year you have Orlovsky or Sexy Rexy. I don't like that.

Assuming Manning will be Manning and Wayne will be Wayne. A.Gonzo will be in a much better position.

I would go with the less proven player, with the higher potential and the better QB. A.Gonzo. (This is of course assuming you're looking at this keeper for a discount WR2\3\FLEX. Obviously you are going to have better WR options to start.)

Walter = Safer

AGon = higher upside

what are you looking for from your WR at that point in the draft?

Sounds like someone kept Schuab.

Since being a starter in Houston he has started 22/32 games.

Its not a trend. YET. But its not exactly comforting especially with the dude that runs out of end zones and Sexy Rexy behind him on the depth chart.

Good point on Dallas Clark. But Owen Daniels is no slouch. That dude can play. Either way its just more options to spread the defense thin. I would bet that the WR2 in IND over the past 2 years was thrown to more times than Houston's WR2. Even with Dallas Clark in the lineup.

Good news is that you'll have a good keeper either way especially at the meager cost of a 10th round pick.

How do you know that? He's not injury prone. It took a couple of cheap shots to bring him down. Didn't the defensive player who took Schuab out get fined for that hit?
Edited by RuffBuff

:wacko:

Way to avoid the question.

FYI FWIW OMGBBQ... I don't have Schaub in any keeper or dynasty league.

So, once again, try and answer the question how do you label someone injury prone when an illegal hit causes the injury?

Feel free to admit that you were wrong or make some silly statement again to deflect.

Try reading the whole post Mr Magoo:

Sounds like someone kept Schuab.

Since being a starter in Houston he has started 22/32 games.

Its not a trend. YET. But its not exactly comforting especially with the dude that runs out of end zones and Sexy Rexy behind him on the depth chart.