[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Turner or Fitzgerald

JWP 45

In a standard scoring league:

Who would you take? Fitz or Micahel Turner?

The covervative side says Turner, but I seen alot of doubt for him to even come close to posting his last yeaqr numbers. On the flip side, if Warner goes down and Boldin share the receptions, Fitz might not be a sure thing.

Let me know your thoughts...Thanks guys!

#of teams in the league? Starting positions? Draft position? Scoring Style?

10 Teams

QB, RB, RB/WR, WR,WR, TE, K, D

Standard scoring

1/10 rush/rec

1/25 pass

6 pts rush/rec TD

4 pts Throw TD

I have the 1st pick in the draft- every franchise keeps one franchise player from the following year, I kept Andre Johnson

10 Franchised Players

Andre Johnson

Adrian Peterson

MJD

Ryan Grant

Brady

Westbrook

Tomlinson

Calvin Johnson

Gore

Forte

Thanks

If you go with Fittzzy you'll be crossing your fingers that Westbrook drops to the second

And worst case Jacobs or Ronnie Brown will be you're RB#1

(I'm assuming this is a NON-serpentine, straight line draft since its a keeper league)

However you can start 3 WRs. And its not one of those queer 3RB leagues so you don't have to worry about everyone going RB crazy. They'll be more than likely a few startable backs you can grab in the mid rounds.

If you do go with Fittzzy early I would also recommend drafting a QB early too (3rd round)

That way you can have a stud QB to go with your stud WRs. Don't waste your 3rd on a questionable RB.

Philip Rivers ADP is mid 40s. (if you add the keepers that's what your 4th round will look like)

So draft Fiitzzy 1st

Jacobs 2nd

Philip Rivers 3rd.

That gives you a sick lineup and you can grab a flex starter in the 4th (I'm seeing Larry Johnson go as late as the 5th in some mocks that I've been on) Someone like J Stew or A Gonzo should be there in the 4th for sure.

Edited by RuffBuff

Given that you already have a WR, there is no PPR, and the RB pickings will be a lot slimmer than the WR pickings when you next pick (assuming serpentine) based on your keeper list, I go Turner and it really isn't that close of a decision in my mind.

I'm just not sold on Turner...

Well, you got to go with your instincts.

Saying that, I like Turner.

Fitz had a career year. And one of the reasons they call players having career years, is that career years don't come very often, usually once. I had Fitz one year. Drafted him in the early 3rd round. He was so-so. It all depends on old man Warner staying healthy for a second straight year.