[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hate is a strong word but.....

polksalet

When I was looking for my own personal service, I just couldn't justify spending $30 more per month going with Verizon over T-Mobile for the same data/text/minutes. T-Mobile had better ratings in 4 of the 6 regions of the US, and I've never had a problem with them when I traveled to Europe.

:wacko:

Yeah, no joke. When I heard Verizon was taking over Altell I was excited. Now I get dropped calls constantly although according to Verizon if you are talking to someone and you can no longer hear them it doesn't count as dropped. Ive lived in this house for nearly 4 years and had ATT and then Alltel. I had to go to alltel as att didnt work in the town where my wife works. SO now I call tech support and they tell me that is just how cells phones work. Im like, im using the same phonein the same house as I did when I had alltell.

Yeah, no joke. When I heard Verizon was taking over Altell I was excited. Now I get dropped calls constantly although according to Verizon if you are talking to someone and you can no longer hear them it doesn't count as dropped. Ive lived in this house for nearly 4 years and had ATT and then Alltel. I had to go to alltel as att didnt work in the town where my wife works. SO now I call tech support and they tell me that is just how cells phones work. Im like, im using the same phonein the same house as I did when I had alltell.

Try updating the towers by calling *228 then option 2. My wife had the same issue and I think it took care of it.

Try updating the towers by calling *228 then option 2. My wife had the same issue and I think it took care of it.

I do options 1 and 2 twice a day but it doesnt appear to be helping.

:D I switched from Verizon Wireless recently.

Their final F-U to customers:

An email saying "We're sorry to see you go, but we value your feedback, please fill out this survey to tell us you why you left so we can improve"... and the link the survey is dead, and has been for days. No response from server.

Yeah. You care. You care so much that you haven't even noticed that you haven't gotten any feedback at all in 3 days. :wacko: