[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where will Vick land?

matt770

55 members have voted

1. 1. Michael Vick is rumored to be close to signing with a team. Who do you think will take the chance on him?

• Redskins
    • Patriots
    • Vikings
    • 49ers
    • Raiders
    • Texans
    • Titans
    • Jaguars
    • Dolphins
    • Bills
    • Somewhere else (post in thread)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's destined to be another Buffalo publicity stunt.

If he'd shut up, ditch the posse, leave dogs alone, forget the Ron Mexico scam, return punts/kicks, settle in wr4, and take snaps as "Slash II" here and there, I might be able to stomach his second chance in pittsburgh ... but the thought of him replacing Dixon makes me nervous -- the thought of him replacing Batch scares me ... So, if he's willing to let the coaches make use of his remaining talents, have at it. If we're talking delusions of recapturing what was already slipping away years ago, meh.

I think if he goes to a team it has to be one that is less than solid at the QB position...with said, imo, possible teams would be SF, Denver, Clev & Minny...if i had to go out on a limb and pick one of those teams I would say SF...plus I wouldnt mind hearing about Singeltary kicking his butt....and if I were to have my wish he would end up in NE :wacko:

Edited by keggerz

I'll go with the Panthers.

I could actually see that. I think it's gotta be a team in the south - one whose fans might be more accepting to the culture of dog fighting. Vick could be the backup there with the potential to play in a year or two, with an outside chance it could be sooner.

Uh, Kolb is expected to miss a week, not a year.

Thanks for clearing that swammi, I had to :wacko: when I read that he was out for the year. Maybe I was missing something, but I heard the injury was pretty minor.

Edited by TDFFFreak

I think if he goes to a team it has to be one that is less than solid at the QB position...with said, imo, possible teams would be SF, Denver, Clev & Minny...if i had to go out on a limb and pick one of those teams I would say SF...plus I wouldnt mind hearing about Singeltary kicking his butt....and if I were to have my wish he would end up in NE :D

How would Vick be received by the Dawg Pound in Cleveland? :wacko:

New England, Miami, Tennessee. Bellichek, Parcells, and Fisher can take all the heat and not let it phase them if it doesn't work out.

The other likely option is nowhere. The guy had a good season running the football the last time he played, but that was 3 years ago, and he wasn't a very good QB at that point (and getting worse). He hasn't worked out for anyone yet as far as I can tell, so no one really knows what kind of shape he's in.