[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where will Vick land?

matt770

55 members have voted

1. 1. Michael Vick is rumored to be close to signing with a team. Who do you think will take the chance on him?

• Redskins
    • Patriots
    • Vikings
    • 49ers
    • Raiders
    • Texans
    • Titans
    • Jaguars
    • Dolphins
    • Bills
    • Somewhere else (post in thread)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vick the pitbull figher is a Raider, blown in with the autumn wind. With Russel down, head spinning round, Vick's flick of the wrist, Al can't resist, the speed, black and silver has chosen.

Vick will be a Raider...............Russel's contract is the only thing stopping him from being one right now.

Yeah, because WRs thrive in a Vick system.

I imagine that would be stopped by interceptions. Lots of em.

Fun fact: In seasons where he was the starter from the beginning, he threw more TD passes than INTs everytime.

Edited by WaterMan

Fun fact: In seasons where he was the starter from the beginning, he threw more TD passes than INTs everytime.

:wacko:

Gee there's something to brag about. One would hope their starting QB throws more TDs than INTs. Those that don't aren't in the league for very long.

Here's a tip: Calling attention to his passing stats is not a smart move for a Vick apologist. I just looked up his numbers at NFL.com...man it stinks in here.

Wow! That is impressive! And he averaged 155 passing yards per game, so he's practically John Elway!

Thanks for helping me understand why he'd be such a great match for Moss!

Please wake me up when another QB throws for 250 and runs for 100 in the same game this season.

Why would anyone want him to? Are they trying to save a roster spot on a running back so they can hold onto an extra punter?

They have these guys called "running backs" that can run for 100 yards. It saves some wear and tear on the QB.