[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another Vick thread...

keggerz

http://hamptonroads.com/2009/08/vick-hoops...-use-me-example

Michael Vick told basketball campers at Hampton University to use his own story as an example as they work to follow their dreams.

The free agent NFL quarterback, who last month finished a 23-month federal prison sentence for dogfighting, told a crowd of about 250 on Tuesday to "use me as an example for your dreams." Vick also told them that after accomplishing his goals he "allowed someone who didn't have my best interests at heart to take all that away from me," according to a release from the school.

Maybe remorse isnt the right word but it sure doesnt sound like someone that thinks they were at fault...So what say you :wacko:

Edited by keggerz

http://hamptonroads.com/2009/08/vick-hoops...-use-me-example

Michael Vick told basketball campers at Hampton University to use his own story as an example as they work to follow their dreams.

The free agent NFL quarterback, who last month finished a 23-month federal prison sentence for dogfighting, told a crowd of about 250 on Tuesday to "use me as an example for your dreams." Vick also told them that after accomplishing his goals he "allowed someone who didn't have my best interests at heart to take all that away from me," according to a release from the school.

Maybe remorse isnt the right word but it sure doesnt sound like someone that thinks they were at fault...So what say you :wacko:

Who is the 'someone' he is talking about?

Comments like this would make me nervous if i was an nfl team thinking of signing him

Who is the 'someone' he is talking about?

Comments like this would make me nervous if i was an nfl team thinking of signing him

+1. He was already flipping off fans and carried himself like a thug rather than the face of a franchise and a leader, even before the indictment. Then we find out he's a psychopath who tortured and killed dogs, including stolen family pets, and we're supposed to believe he's changed?? A person like that doesn't change, you are either born with a conscience or you aren't.

This is why he hasn't been speaking much, obviously he's not sophisticated enough to hide who he really is. Shifting blame to another person is another classic trait of the psychopath, and shows that the person does not truly have remorse (and of course psychopaths are incapable of remorse).

I think Vick's remorse is absolutely genuine.

He's remorseful as hell that he got caught torturing, killing, and allowing fights to the death of dogs - as well as getting caught for the deaths of family pets stolen and used to train the fighting dogs.

Is he remorseful that he did any of those things? Highly doubtful.