[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Paragraphs

jaxfactor

I've had a few comments about my posts, specifically a new paragraph not being indented. Believe me, the way I type up a post has the indentations in it, but it never ends up that way. I'll show you. I'll start a new paragraph but my indentation will not show up.

See? For some reason all my posts are like this and it makes the lengthy ones very tiresome for some. Is there a secret to this? I tried the indentation button and it goes way overboard. Any suggestions? TIA

I've had a few comments about my posts, specifically a new paragraph not being indented. Believe me, the way I type up a post has the indentations in it, but it never ends up that way. I'll show you. I'll start a new paragraph but my indentation will not show up.

See? For some reason all my posts are like this and it makes the lengthy ones very tiresome for some. Is there a secret to this? I tried the indentation button and it goes way overboard. Any suggestions? TIA

I never indent. Just use a space between paragraphs. :wacko:

You are likely tabbing over to create a "standard" indention. That won't work as whitespace doesn't display in HTML. As was previously posted, just use a blank line between paragraphs to improve readability. Also, that indent button is for indenting a block of text.

• WJW locked this topic