[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obamacare is DONE

westvirginia

Wow Scare tactics, Really. The King of uttering Scare Tactics is Obama. How in the world do you think he got elected,

By not being a Republican?

I don't know if you've noticed, but recently... those guys haven't won a lot of elections. I'm pretty sure if the dems had put up "Joe Democrat", the man with a bag over his head and who never said a word... he probably would have gotten elected.

Edited by AtomicCEO

By not being a Republican?

I only voted for Obama because he was the option that wasn't McCain....

both options were horrible...

Ron Paul would have been nice, but unrealistic because people don't like the idea of being held accountable for their actions...

I only voted for Obama because he was the option that wasn't McCain....

both options were horrible...

Ron Paul would have been nice, but unrealistic because people don't like the idea of being held accountable for their actions...

tank's sack bouncing off my chin would be preferrable to Ron Paul. He's an honorable man and a lunatic.

I'm glad they helped you out and hope your son is fine, however that was a STATE program. I'm all for State programs like this, but

the issue here is the FEDERAL GOVT.

No, this is federal grants for state programs.

Jeebus people, if you are really soooooo freakin' concerned about HR 3200 than go to the House website and read the 1,000 page text yourself. Here's a hint, Chuck Norris may have once been a TV bad ass, but lately he's shown he's pretty koo koo for Mike Huckabee's coconuts. :wacko:

Full text here.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

I thought Obama was just going to kill off all the babies with the mandatory abortion provisions in the healthcare reform bill? Why would they need to have children's health consultations if they're gonna kill off all the children?

Yeah, that was what I thought too. How disappointing. Damn that Obama and his broken promises. :wacko:

I thought Obama was just going to kill off all the babies with the mandatory abortion provisions in the healthcare reform bill? Why would they need to have children's health consultations if they're gonna kill off all the children?

If he kills all the children they won't grow into old people for him to euthanize, dumbass. :wacko:

No,no,no......then there would be no one left to tax the hell out of to pay for all this sh#%!

False: Medicare Benefits Will Be Slashed

The claim that Obama and Congress are cutting seniors' Medicare benefits to pay for the health care overhaul is outright false, though that doesn't keep it from being repeated ad infinitum.

Gotta brainwash the people!

False: Illegal Immigrants Will Be Covered

One Republican congressman issued a press release claiming that "5,600,000 Illegal Aliens May Be Covered Under Obamacare," and we've been peppered with queries about similar claims. They're not true. In fact, the House bill (the only bill to be formally introduced in its entirety) specifically says that no federal money would be spent on giving illegal immigrants health coverage:

H.R. 3200: Sec 246 — NO FEDERAL PAYMENT FOR UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS

Nothing in this subtitle shall allow Federal payments for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are not lawfully present in the United States.

I'm glad the Government isn't going to pay to have people's slaves fixed up.