[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any body builders in the house?

Flip_Side

Just started working out pretty seriously with free weights a couple months ago. At 20 I'm in my prime and want to take advantage of it.

What are some good supplements to take? NO2, No xplode, black powder, creatine, whats good?

I'm already taking a good multi-vitamin, flaxseed oil, fish oil and whey protein.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started working out pretty seriously with free weights a couple months ago. At 20 I'm in my prime and want to take advantage of it.

What are some good supplements to take? NO2, No xplode, black powder, creatine, whats good?

I'm already taking a good multi-vitamin, flaxseed oil, fish oil and whey protein.

Coming out of the closet? :wacko:

:D

Keep your diet in check. It's more important than your weightlifting. Make sure you're consuming at least 1 gram of protein per lean pound of body weight (body weight - fat pounds). I take in 1 gram per pound of body weight. I'm in a cutting phase and I've maintained most of my muscle.

Most supplements are a waste of money. All you need is a great diet, protein powder, a good vitamin and maybe creatine. I've tried the N.O Xplode stuff and wasn't really impressed. I also tried the NO2 Black and it was a complete waste.

Also check your workout schedule. Keep it changing every 3 months. Don't over train.

If your wanker gets smaller than 3 inches, stop whatever you're taking. Unless of course it's already less than 3 inches - in which case, double all the doses.

Keep your diet in check. It's more important than your weightlifting. Make sure you're consuming at least 1 gram of protein per lean pound of body weight (body weight - fat pounds). I take in 1 gram per pound of body weight. I'm in a cutting phase and I've maintained most of my muscle.

Most supplements are a waste of money. All you need is a great diet, protein powder, a good vitamin and maybe creatine. I've tried the N.O Xplode stuff and wasn't really impressed. I also tried the NO2 Black and it was a complete waste.

Also check your workout schedule. Keep it changing every 3 months. Don't over train.

So most supplements are a waste and yet you suggest three of them out of the four for ingestion? :wacko:

I agree with most of what you say, but I'm not sold on vitamins. I've read some stuff that suggests they aren't really taken in by the body...of course, maybe in powder form? :D

Don't mess around with pansy ass over the counter weak stuff. Just skip alot of steps and save a lot of wasted money and go straight for the hard-core steroids.

ETA: Inject it directly into your dick for best results.

Edited by TimC

Diet, Diet, Diet...this is the most important if wanting to be lean. Also, don't forget some cardio 2-3 times a week for 30+ minutes. I have gone from 7% body fat to 17% and only slightly change my diet, sucks and trying to get back to low double digits is very difficult!

So most supplements are a waste and yet you suggest three of them out of the four for ingestion? :wacko:

I agree with most of what you say, but I'm not sold on vitamins. I've read some stuff that suggests they aren't really taken in by the body...of course, maybe in powder form? :D

What's your point? There are thousands of supplements. I suggested 3.

And I don't really consider protein powder a supplement. It's a must if lifting.

I'm iffy on vitamins too. If your diet is in check and you're supplementing protein shakes, you should get everything you need through your diet.