[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Smith or Ronnie Brown or Mcfadden

BAITFISH11

In a ppr draft (12 man) that has a round each day. I would make my mind up easliy in a draft but since I have the time I going to ask. I picked 3rd and took mjd -then s.smith and colston. THe backs I like are k.smith, ronnie brown, mcfadden. I'm leaning toward brown . Its my pick and all are still there.

outside of some blow up games last year, brown's production was meager overall. smith is the much safer and solid pick.

if you want to take a flyer, oakland is doing all kinds of things to position mcfadden for a big year and early reports are that he is looking good.

I like Ronnie Brown the most out of the 3.

He was still recovering last year, and still managed to put up top-20 RB numbers. I think with one more off-season of healing under his belt, he will be back to a top-10 back this year.

Kevin Smith is ok, but he did all that last season with nobody else challenging him in the Lions lineup for rushing attempts. This season they have Morris, who is sure to take some of those attempts from him this season.