[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stewie is gay ?

whomper

MacFarlane told Playboy (via Daily News) all about an episode they brought all the way to the script phase where the 1-year-old homicidal baby comes out.

"It had to do with the harassment he took from other kids at school. He ends up going back in time to prevent a passage in Leviticus from being written: 'Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind. It is an abomination.'"

In the end, the show's writers decided to "keep it vague" because of the tot's age.

"Ultimately, Stewie will be gay or a very unhappy repressed heterosexual. It also explains why he's so hellbent on killing [his mother, Lois] and taking over the world: He has a lot of aggression, which comes from confusion and uncertainty about his orientation."

Also explained in the upcoming season: we'll finally find out why Protestant Lois seems to have a Jewish accent.

MacFarlane was more coy about Stewie's sexual preference in a February 2008 interview in Advocate, the gay lifestyle mag.

"We all feel that Stewie is almost certainly gay, and he's in the process of figuring it out for himself. We haven't ever really locked into it because we get a lot of good jokes from both sides, but we treat him oftentimes as if we were writing a gay character."

They are violent to each other's anus.

I don't know nor care, just sayin' that sex should be less offensive than violence... and Stewie is one violent, pshcho nutjob.

When you think about it, God is one violent psycho nutjob as well....I'm not sure if he's gay or not. I'm guessing he experimented and didn't like it.

u make me laugh you funny redneck..... :wacko:

When you think about it, God is one violent psycho nutjob as well....I'm not sure if he's gay or not. I'm guessing he experimented and didn't like it.
Edited by Yukon Cornelius