[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Keeper Help - Running Backs

bosox71

I get to keep two of the following running backs in a league that scores for prodcution PLUS 1 point for every rush attempt/reception. i.e. High Scoring for sure...bonuses at 100/150/200 yards, etc. Which 2 would you pick to keep:

Steve Slaton

Ryan Grant

DeAngelo Williams

Jonathan Stewart

Thomas Jones

I was going to go w/Slaton and Grant because of the carries...but giving up DeAngelo is painful.

I get to keep two of the following running backs in a league that scores for prodcution PLUS 1 point for every rush attempt/reception. i.e. High Scoring for sure...bonuses at 100/150/200 yards, etc. Which 2 would you pick to keep:

Steve Slaton

Ryan Grant

DeAngelo Williams

Jonathan Stewart

Thomas Jones

I was going to go w/Slaton and Grant because of the carries...but giving up DeAngelo is painful.

slaton and deangelo for me.

you can eliminate thomas jones barring a deal because with leon and now shonn, he's got some stiff competition. stewart also goes for me because deangelo is the first option there. grant just doesn't have the big potential as the other two and is erratic.

slaton is the man and has big potential. and i gotta role with deangelo for the explosivenes and even with stewart, he has demonstrated that he can put up the numbers.

slaton and deangelo for me.

you can eliminate thomas jones barring a deal because with leon and now shonn, he's got some stiff competition. stewart also goes for me because deangelo is the first option there. grant just doesn't have the big potential as the other two and is erratic.

slaton is the man and has big potential. and i gotta role with deangelo for the explosivenes and even with stewart, he has demonstrated that he can put up the numbers.

Thanks I actually changed it to Slaton/Williams while I was waiting for replies. Carolina has the second hardest rushing schedule this year so it scares me a bit...but I also know that if I drop him...he's the first pick in our dynasty league and I can't let that guy get him. Grant wouldn't go first so therein lies my rationale to keep Williams.

If any of you offer any other inisght...please post today. We have to announce keepers tomorrow. Thanks