[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Rookie RB in 2K9 and future

RuffBuff

27 Man Dynastay Roster, all players are kept, 50% TD 50% yards, 1 QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K

I have the 1.02. Moreno is off the board.

MY RBs are beyond Weak. I need someone that can start Week 1.

Beanie is there but I feel like he is going to be hobbled all season is his potential in a few years enough to pass on McCoy or Green?

3 years from now I can see McCoy being a superstud in that Eagles System, plus I think he will be able to get some points in 2K9.

I also like Shonn Green He has great size and that O-Line in NYJ is pretty beast. Plus Thomas Jones is not under contract for 2K10.

I'm not sold on D. Brown in he is slightly undersized and slow but you got to think he will work hard.

MY RBs:

Hart, Mike IND RB (P) - 6

Jones, Greg JAC RB - 7

Parker, Willie PIT RB (P) - 8

Pittman, Antonio STL RB - 9

Smith, Kolby KCC RB (O) - 8

Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB (P) - 4

Greene is the future, and probably the present in NY. He was drafted to become the future back there and Washington will remain the 3rd down guys for now. By week 5, Greene will be the starter for the Jets...he is too big, fast and strong to leave on the bench and Ryan will not go with a full blown 3 headed monster. Plus, there is still talk of trading Jones before the season starts.

Beanie is way more talented, and I hate to say it, but I think that he could end up being a bust because of injury alone. I do however believe that he becomes the starter sooner than later there also, because Hightower isn't a feature back by any means.

Greene is the future, and probably the present in NY. He was drafted to become the future back there and Washington will remain the 3rd down guys for now. By week 5, Greene will be the starter for the Jets...he is too big, fast and strong to leave on the bench and Ryan will not go with a full blown 3 headed monster. Plus, there is still talk of trading Jones before the season starts.

Beanie is way more talented, and I hate to say it, but I think that he could end up being a bust because of injury alone. I do however believe that he becomes the starter sooner than later there also, because Hightower isn't a feature back by any means.

Dammit I flipped a coin for mcCoy or Greene and I went with McCoy.

The O-Line in NY is sick, young QB, Greene can catch, Both Washington and T. Jones will be gone next year. but I went with McCoy because if he turns out to be westbrook part II I will kick myself.

Dammit I flipped a coin for mcCoy or Greene and I went with McCoy.

The O-Line in NY is sick, young QB, Greene can catch, Both Washington and T. Jones will be gone next year. but I went with McCoy because if he turns out to be westbrook part II I will kick myself.

i think you were fine either way. both great prospects.

I just took over a team in a dynasty league (the team was pretty much abandoned, so it sucks, and my job is to rebuild). I have the 1st pick in the rookie draft. Is Moreno a no-brainer? I saw he had a sprain today, but I'm thinking long term value here....

I just took over a team in a dynasty league (the team was pretty much abandoned, so it sucks, and my job is to rebuild). I have the 1st pick in the rookie draft. Is Moreno a no-brainer? I saw he had a sprain today, but I'm thinking long term value here....

Moreno is the surrest thing. In every keeper draft I have been in he is going first out of the Rookie RBs.

Moreno's biggest problem is that Orton is horrible and defenses will be loading the box, but the dude can play.

BP, the Jets fan went with Sanchez so Wells dropped to 6. Wells dropped to 6 in an other large keeper league I'm in. I was at the 6 spot and welcomed Beanie on board. I'm thinking he will be Eddie George part II by 2011. I just can't wait until 2011 with this team and think McCoy will be top 5 RB in 2011 as well. Donald Brown looks good but I just can't trust my franchise back from the football powerhouse of UCONN? If this were fantasy basketball . . .but was he just an overachiever or is he the real deal?

Interesting thing about Greene, he grew up in NJ, playing on the Jersey Jets. That could be a good thing or ticking time bomb if his crew brings him out to the clubs every weekend . . . He has talent but was pretty much a 1 year wonder because he couldn't keep a C average.

Maybe I over-thought everything but this is one of the toughest decisions I've had to make in a Fantasy draft in awhile. Usually I know who I want. This time I could any directions. Good news is I don't think this will be a repeat of 2K8 but all 4 of these guys should be serviceable on the low end and some possible studs on the high side.

Edited by RuffBuff