[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Decided to go WR with 6th pick overall...

bengfan

After evaluation, and going against my draft trend from several years(usually rb-rb), I have decided to listen to "the experts" and go with a stud WR in the first round.

I am confident Moss, Fitz and AJ will all be available. I currently have them ranked

1-Moss (not expecting 2007 numbers but in the neighborhood would not surprise me and thought Brady looked good last eve.)

2-AJ (ppr monster with injury concern historically lower td totals and a qb with a glass jaw)

3-Fitz (awesome stats but qb is one hit away retirement and not impressed with Ariz backups last night)

I have some doubt relative to my ranking of these 3. Just looking for opinions whetther you would ranked differently or if in considering these 3 guys I am simply "over thinking" which provide greater production.

PPR-6pt/td/1pt per 10 yd receiving/5 pt bonus over 100 yrd receiving.

Thanks for looking

At 6 the RB's are all a crapshoot. If LT drops, and you feel he has his last hurrah this year, then i would be tempted to jump on him. Outside of that, the WR is a great move in PPR. I do however feel that AJ should probably be ahead of Fitz in PPR this year...the concern is Warner of course. I like you think Moss is in for a big one, but he isn't getting any younger and has been a couple years now without any injury..so that could happen.

Overall: Moss, AJ, Fitz

At 6 the RB's are all a crapshoot. If LT drops, and you feel he has his last hurrah this year, then i would be tempted to jump on him. Outside of that, the WR is a great move in PPR. I do however feel that AJ should probably be ahead of Fitz in PPR this year...the concern is Warner of course. I like you think Moss is in for a big one, but he isn't getting any younger and has been a couple years now without any injury..so that could happen.

Overall: Moss, AJ, Fitz

agree. i think it's a toss-up between aj and fitz, so i could really go either way.