[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hate to be a downer, but....

rocknrobn26

Thanks again all!

We technically buried Billy tonight, the real one is tomorrow closed to all but family. I made a lot of phone calls and our HS reps showed up in force with a beautiful flower arrangement. God Bless these people. It was a beautiful tribute and service. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. Damn I get too emotional about these things. I feel bad about that, but I wouldn't have made it past word #2. I know his wife very well (same class). Her hug was strong and heart felt. I couldn't speak! Damn! I do think she knows how I feel.

Billy,

I'll be playing Blackjack/poker with you in the future. We'll have a few Tequilas also. Just don't tell Nancy (His wife)!

God Bless you my very good friend!

Gonna miss you bud!

Tommy

Thanks for the vent yall. I really needed it.

rr26

PS: I hope it's a very long time till I have to make another post like this. I also hope the same to yall.

Peace

Thanks again all!

We technically buried Billy tonight, the real one is tomorrow closed to all but family. I made a lot of phone calls and our HS reps showed up in force with a beautiful flower arrangement. God Bless these people. It was a beautiful tribute and service. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. Damn I get too emotional about these things. I feel bad about that, but I wouldn't have made it past word #2. I know his wife very well (same class). Her hug was strong and heart felt. I couldn't speak! Damn! I do think she knows how I feel.

Billy,

I'll be playing Blackjack/poker with you in the future. We'll have a few Tequilas also. Just don't tell Nancy (His wife)!

God Bless you my very good friend!

Gonna miss you bud!

Tommy

Thanks for the vent yall. I really needed it.

rr26

PS: I hope it's a very long time till I have to make another post like this. I also hope the same to yall.

Peace

I'm like that too Tom. I'd like to say things, but I get too sentimental. Anyway, next time we get together, the shot of tequila is on me. We'll tip one for Billie to let him know that you're still thinking about him. God Bless.

I'm like that too Tom. I'd like to say things, but I get too sentimental. Anyway, next time we get together, the shot of tequila is on me. We'll tip one for Billie to let him know that you're still thinking about him. God Bless.

Thank you Mark!

When are you coming back to Chi??? You have a dinner and libations awaiting you! My house!