[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Den fans better hope Knowshawn is OROY

westvirginia

and this suprises you.

Well, I thought he made better decisions than that. :wacko:

My previous impression of Orton was that he was kind of a Trent Dildofer type. Wouldn't make a ton of plays, but wouldn't make a ton of mistakes, either. Just enough passing to keep the D from cheating too hard. I thought he was better than he looked tonight.

we had jay cutler....and how we have this. :wacko:

I will try and look on the bright side. man, I'd almost forgotten what good football players eddie royal and peyton hillis are. royal just moves smoothly and quickly, and with precision. he kind of reminds me of like a young marvin harrison. he might have a really good year in this offense. and hillis....man, that guy really is a weapon at FB.

on paper, I guess the defense had an OK game, but I really was not impressed on any level.

He's like an old Brett Favre without the strong arm. Man, he looks REALLY bad against the 49ers tonight.

Older than the real Favre?

I wonder if fans will greet McDaniels on arrival. I see him saying..."but it worked so well in New England".... :wacko:

we had jay cutler....and how we have this. :wacko:

I will try and look on the bright side. man, I'd almost forgotten what good football players eddie royal and peyton hillis are. royal just moves smoothly and quickly, and with precision. he kind of reminds me of like a young marvin harrison. he might have a really good year in this offense. and hillis....man, that guy really is a weapon at FB.

on paper, I guess the defense had an OK game, but I really was not impressed on any level.

That was ugly qb'ing, no doubt. However, that first int reminded me EXACTLY of Cutler. We also have to remember that B. Marshall was not playing. If his hip gets better and he can return to form, he'll be a nice big target for Orton (or whoever!)

Defense played well, I thought, considering all the turnovers in the first half. At least they got some good pressure on the qb, and kept the score under 20 pts. And they still have Dawkins coming back.

I'm a little worried about Moreno's leg........crossing fingers that it's just bruised.

With the 1st Pick in the 2010 NFL Draft the Denver Broncos select, Sam Bradford. QB, Oklahoma

The Broncos traded their own 2010 1st rounder to pick up a 2nd rd CB this year. Unless you think the Bears are going to flop with Cutler, Forte, and that D, and DEN can use the CHI 1st rounder they got in the Cutler trade, this is a highly unlikely scenario.

The Broncos traded their own 2010 1st rounder to pick up a 2nd rd CB this year. Unless you think the Bears are going to flop with Cutler, Forte, and that D, and DEN can use the CHI 1st rounder they got in the Cutler trade, this is a highly unlikely scenario.

They need to trade for it back ASAP. Seahawks 2nd round pick for the Broncos first is :wacko:

Orton has been a pretty good QB for the Bears and will get better in Denver. Last year he made some impressive throws so there is hope.

Edited by Randall

He's actually not that bad of a QB. He's about at under-rated as Cutler could be over-rated.

:wacko:

Let's not lose our perspective. Orton looked terrible in the controlled scrimmage last week, throwing a couple of picks, missing receivers, and looking pretty much like a deer in the headlights. Yesterday he threw 3 picks in one half while amassing a whopping 89 yds passing in what is supposed to be a state-of-the-art passing O.

If he doesn't make hugh improvements by preseason week 3, there is a very real possibility that he'll be holding the clipboard for Chris freakin' Simms. Let that sink in - he may be benched for Simms.

And :D at bringing Cutler into the equation for comaprison. Cutler is to Orton as Orton is to Drew Henson.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Remember, it's the first pre-season game.

And it was a disaster. He had 4 drives and they went INT, INT, INT, punt. And the sad thing is that ending that 4th drive in a punt seemed kind of like a win for us.

And I feel bad blaming Orton for this. It's not Orton's fault McDowells thrust him into this situation where we had a good quarterback run out of town.

Edited by AtomicCEO

At the end of the season, let's compare change of wins/losses of the Bears to the Broncos. That is what matters in the end. Not the stats.

That's right. That's what I'm waiting for because Orton looked very good last year.